Stupid winter.

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
Well guys as you know winter is practically here. I am curious as to what you guys plan to do, as far as storing your car. Or do you keep driving it? I am putting mine in the garage until it becomes warm again. I guess that is what sucks about kansas....SNOW! And no more car shows or cruises :nonono: Oh well lets hear it!

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
I'm about to buy a sweet car, and I'm just throwing snow tires on it. Then again, it'll be my only car...

5point0guy

Established Member
I feel bad for you guys that go through that really rough weather. It stays pretty mild here, even in January. Mid-50s during the day, 30s at night, doesn't rain a whole lot. And because of that I get to drive my car year-round. Well, also I have to because it's my only car.

bmxer89

Established Member
I will drive mine no matter the temp, but once there is salt, it in the garage with a cover.

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
Yea I hate winters here in Kansas. It usually gets pretty cold and when it snows..it really snows. I am happy that I have a truck to get around in. But damn its depressing lol. If you cant drive, you cant be happy :lol: My neighbor is keeping my Cobra in his garage for now. It probably wont see the light of day till at least late February, beginning of March...

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
Between rain and farmers leaving piles of mud on the roads I have hardly been driving mine for the past month. Good thing I have a truck and a small suv to get by in:-D

Last edited:

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
Between rain and farmers leaving pile of mud on the roads I have hardly been driving mine for the past month. Good thing I have a truck and a small suv to get by in:-D

:beer: Yea man owning mustangs like we all have, its almost imperative to have a truck or SUV to get around in the snow.

CBrowning84

Established Member
Mine will be in the garage most of the winter.... Just glad I have a jeep to get around in! :beer:

....MAN I friggin hate winter :(

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
I feel bad for you guys that go through that really rough weather. It stays pretty mild here, even in January. Mid-50s during the day, 30s at night, doesn't rain a whole lot. And because of that I get to drive my car year-round. Well, also I have to because it's my only car.

DIAF. I hate you.

Blk04Snake

Established Member
I hope old man Winter holds off a little bit. I sold my old DD and waiting for the new one to get here. Till then the Cobra is the DD and I don't want to subject it to winter driving duty. Should only be a few more weeks.

faststang87

Smoke Em!
Established Member
I hope old man Winter holds off a little bit. I sold my old DD and waiting for the new one to get here. Till then the Cobra is the DD and I don't want to subject it to winter driving duty. Should only be a few more weeks.

Yea man that is no kidding, that is all you need is a blizzard. And you know as well as I do that mustangs do not get around in the snow... AT ALL!

Kiler Be

Established Member
I hate winter!!!!!!!!:cryying:
I'll be putting the Mach in the barn in early Nov. and get it back out in March.
We do have a few days here in Va. to get the car out over winter but not many.
Only good thing about winter is the first nice day in spring and you get the car out for the 1st time in mouths. THAT FEELS GREAT!!!!!!!!!:dancenana::dancenana:

Users who are viewing this thread