Stupid Old idiot wanders into a lion den to get his ass pummeled

ZEN357

Established Member
It's not the animals fault!!! The animal is only doing what it would naturally do in the wild. If you are dumb enough to wonder in to a lion den then you deserve to get eaten. Don't blame the Lion!!!!

crazycarlo

Established Member
The story I read said that he owner had to e yet the enclosure because there was a reallystong/bad smell coming from it they needed to find out what it was. This lion was 1 of 3 that was hand reared and bottle fed from a cub by the guy attacked.

Just goes to show you that you never know. Wild animals are wild no matter what.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
I was thinking it was this Lions Den when I saw the title....

81c7d98d-690a-579a-a854-9b37580d14c3_image.jpg

JPKII

Established Member
Single Barrel Sirs
These humans that think they have some special power or bond with dangerous predators always end up dead or killing the animal they think they have this bond with. There is a dumbass on Instagram, Blacktigerwhitejaguar, or something like that, who does the same thing. One day one of those animals is going to do it's animal thing.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Was he in there for any particular reason...Or just brain fart? I didn't read the article.

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Was he in there for any particular reason...Or just brain fart? I didn't read the article.
He was checkin' out some bad smell that had been reported. That's why he's kickin' something on the ground at the beginning of the video.

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
I like how the title on the video says "savagely attacks." As if the lion was plotting the attack.

Users who are viewing this thread