Stupid Mother****ing kommiefornia

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Let's rewrite the story of creation from the Bible... We now have Adam, Eve and Terry, according the Cali Law.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Speaking of climate change, their so full of BS. On the news this morning they said it’s going to be hot today 91, but won’t break the record set in 1958 the year I was born.
They were just inventing weather way back when you were born, right?

shamalama ramalama ding dong

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Wind didn't start blowing until 1959, so he arrived just in time!

ur bittn

By the snake
Established Member
6C0D23A3-CD7D-47C5-852B-497CD93EC345.jpeg

Chastity
Terry? I thought it was Pat?

LouieMoo

Established Member
Why does anybody care about a 3rd gender has nothing to do with you, that's the problem in this country, everybody sticking their nose in other people's business

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Dbrd_5.0

Established Member
I guess all the bad guys and criminals better start welding there mags to there automatic A-rifles.

Ohhhh wait never mind It’s just for us respectable gun owning law abiding civilians

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Why does anybody care about a 3rd gender has nothing to do with you, that's the problem in this country, everybody sticking their nose in other people's business

why do trans have an ultra high suicide rate? Perhaps all the confusion of people ignoring their confusion.

An unnatural act likely causes internal conflicts as well as a bullseye for bullying. If people only directed those kids to know right and wrong.

Once you tell a man he is ok to go to the toilet where my daughter goes, I will stick my nose so far up your ass I will have to pull out your tongue to breath.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/1...-assaulting-10-year-old-girl-in-bathroom.html

LouieMoo

Established Member
why do trans have an ultra high suicide rate? Perhaps all the confusion of people ignoring their confusion.

An unnatural act likely causes internal conflicts as well as a bullseye for bullying. If people only directed those kids to know right and wrong.

Once you tell a man he is ok to go to the toilet where my daughter goes, I will stick my nose so far up your ass I will have to pull out your tongue to breath.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/1...-assaulting-10-year-old-girl-in-bathroom.html

Again all I here is wah wah wah I'm worried about what everybody else is doing.

Users who are viewing this thread