Stunned, Can't Believe This Crap....

Coiled03

Established Member
Un-****ing-real.

If you're the judge on that case, how the hell could you sleep at night after passing that sentence? What kind of person with any moral compass would give a rapist such a lenient sentence?

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Former Senior High teacher gets 30 days for rape of student

You be the judge! My blood was boiling after I read this article. A measly 30 days in jail for rapping a child. That guy should be hung by his balls and anal rapped by a donkey.

What is even more stunning is that he was offered a deferred prosecution and only went to jail because he did not comply with the treatment requirements the court put in place...

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
As much as I want to derail this thread I can't. This is so messed up, wow. How is this even possible?

Kiohtee

Established Member
I was thinking the same thing. But if he was black do you think they would hold their comments?

Who is holding their comment? Nobody approves of this sick bastard's acts and everyone is unanimous that he outta die for it.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
I was thinking the same thing. But if he was black do you think they would hold their comments?

NO.

Who is holding their comment? Nobody approves of this sick bastard's acts and everyone is unanimous that he outta die for it.

Right, but there's no condemning of an entire race like the other threads either. These comments are tame in comparision.

I still want to know how its possible he's only getting 30 days though?

Kiohtee

Established Member
I'll condemn whites, I don't care. We're more serial killers and rapists than any other race.

Don't like it? Tough shit! That's a fact.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
You don't see any white people trying to defend this guy though. We'd like to see him and the judge and anyone involved with his sentence and release paying for their wrong doing. I don't exactly know how to be anymore pissed off but I wouldn't care if someone of another race called him a racial slur and piece of shit; the guys is! But there's no white celebrities or politicians standing up for this guy and this doesn't appear to be racially motivated. The other stuff that's been posted has been or appears to be.

I would settle for all these people being picked off. If you murder then you die, you rape you die... Simple solution.

jblood37

Established Member
you don't see any white people trying to defend this guy though. We'd like to see him and the judge and anyone involved with his sentence and release paying for their wrong doing. I don't exactly know how to be anymore pissed off but i wouldn't care if someone of another race called him a racial slur and piece of shit; the guys is! But there's no white celebrities or politicians standing up for this guy and this doesn't appear to be racially motivated. The other stuff that's been posted has been or appears to be.

I would settle for all these people being picked off. If you murder then you die, you rape you die... Simple solution.

^^ +1

Users who are viewing this thread