studying is lame

Sublimize23

Established Member
I'll trade you. I'm studying organic chemistry. Structure, stereochemistry and nomenclature of Alkanes to be specific.

=04 Cobra Nut=

Crazy Construction Guy
Established Member
Go to hvac-talk.com and look in the wall of shame. Good pics of installs gone terribly BAD! You will gain some appreciation of all those Schedule C and D calcs when you do!

I'm not licensed, but have had many design classes in college. Mechanical is not easy! Good luck on the exam.

Lightningfr

Banned
Go to hvac-talk.com and look in the wall of shame. Good pics of installs gone terribly BAD! You will gain some appreciation of all those Schedule C and D calcs when you do!

I'm not licensed, but have had many design classes in college. Mechanical is not easy! Good luck on the exam.

im going for the universal cert im looking at pics now wow.... smart guys :lol:

Vashthestampede

Its not a TUMAH
Established Member
I'll trade you. I'm studying organic chemistry. Structure, stereochemistry and nomenclature of Alkanes to be specific.

I'n in organic chem II it sucks...HARD, right now though I'm studying for an anatomy lab practical on the circulatory system.

Hooray Inferior Mesenteric Artery...

92z28

Established Member
Im writing a book review on a book that presented archaeological evidence for and against many of the happenings in the bible namely the old testament. Its only going to be about 5 pages so I got nothing to complain about.

Users who are viewing this thread