Stripe Help

Orange Stang

Established Member
Hey all,

I was wondering if you guys may be able to help. I bought my 2008 Bullitt with an L stripe kit, and I recently had to have the rear passenger fender flare fixed due to a careless driver, and in order to do so, they removed the stripe on the section.

I was wondering if there was anyone here who may have the ability to make me the section of the stripe kit, or point me in the right direction to find a company that can. I've contacted a few in the area where I am to no avail, even the company who makes the stripes that are on the car will not sell just part of the kit. :(

It is the passenger side, right after the door right before the rear wheel flare. The color is a metallic silver.

yOexI3t.jpg

Thanks guys!

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Did you fix yourself? Because if his insurance did they should of paid for a new stripe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Orange Stang

Established Member
I found the damage the day after it happened at work. What a surprise when I walked out to the barn. :(

I may just have to buy the whole kit, but wanted to check here first.

Orange Stang

Established Member
Actually, I just placed an order for a whole kit in silver metallic for 59$. I hope it matches :(

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like the stripe; something different. I was going to say that you probably can't buy a section of a stripe kit. I ran into that when I had to repaint the hood on my Mini Cooper S. Had to buy the whole kit. Well, you already did that, so you're good to go. Who is installing the missing piece? If you're doing it, take your time.

Users who are viewing this thread