Strictly performance 9.96 @ 137!!!

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZopOJ4Bd88"]YouTube- First 9 sec 2011 50.mov[/nomedia]

And the word is it's still running stock internals:rockon:

The force is strong with this one...:bowdown:

andymarkv

Established Member
First new GT I've seen in white, nice!

Good vid, would rather have heard it launch, must be some RPM there!
What the hell was done to it other than huge spray and drag suspension?

Driver72

Established Member
Very nice, but WTF were they thinking putting that crap rap over the sound of the CAR. Nobody cares to listen to that s--t music, this wasn't a video about bentley's and scantily clad women shaking their booty with dudes with oversized gold chains hanging around their neck, none of which are really theirs (Bentleys, woman, or gold chains) :lol:
It's a car video we want to hear the CAR music.

Sir Nate 3000

Silver Stallion
Established Member
Very nice, but WTF were they thinking putting that crap rap over the sound of the CAR. Nobody cares to listen to that s--t music, this wasn't a video about bentley's and scantily clad women shaking their booty with dudes with oversized gold chains hanging around their neck, none of which are really theirs (Bentleys, woman, or gold chains)
It's a car video we want to hear the CAR music.

+1

want a normal car vid

2013Boss302

Established Member
i saw another post on another forum. they do not want the competitors to hear the tune in the car. they were asked to play a song to mask the music.

Driver72

Established Member
i saw another post on another forum. they do not want the competitors to hear the tune in the car. they were asked to play a song to mask the music.

Interesting, well then somebody turn these guys on to some good music for the next video.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
now that's interesting. me thinks that they might have made some pretty major cam adjustments via the TI-VCT system...

Users who are viewing this thread