Street Races, Philadelphia

SnakeSkinner

Established Member
Great looking yellow 355 Spider but that guy had no idea that he was prey running into a den of hungry wolves. He probably went home thinking there were potatoes in his exhaust.

SnakeSkinner

Established Member
It's a $100,000+ hole in your pocket with the performance of a stock C5 and hardly reliable. But if image is your thing, it'll get you looks (possibly more) from high maintenance gold diggers. But the same can be had for a smaller investment of a few cheap suits and a bottle of 6 month old bourbon.

SnakeSkinner

Established Member
Make sure it's not an early RT/10, those cartoon silhouettes are slow ...relatively speaking.

vipergts281, get those videos of the 355 together, along with my "what's the retail on one of those" dialogue.

vipergts281

Established Member
No, not really. It was pretty dead for some reason. It was a chilly night, so I figured alot of people would be out. But it was the slowest I've seen since I started going a few months ago.

Also BillyMac- I may be setting up a car meet on the 18th of this month in Valley Forge Park. Would you be interested? That goes for everyone else as well. If you are interested, let me know.

MidNight Snake

Established Member
Originally posted by vipergts281
No, not really. It was pretty dead for some reason. It was a chilly night, so I figured alot of people would be out. But it was the slowest I've seen since I started going a few months ago.

Also BillyMac- I may be setting up a car meet on the 18th of this month in Valley Forge Park. Would you be interested? That goes for everyone else as well. If you are interested, let me know.

It was sat night part deux. I wanted to be there, but opted to go out. How often do u get the chance to get drunk 3 nights in a row.:rockon: :beer:

vipergts281

Established Member
Originally posted by BillyMac72
hell yea im up for that its right down the road from me
So that's the area you live in huh?

Ok, well I'll probably be making a thread about it soon. I'll keep you up to date on the details.

:beer:

Wayneo

Established Member
Maybe all go this time:rolleyes: j/k. This time I will definently try to go unless I have to work or it rains, but if none of that happens you can count me in:beer: I will try not to bail out this time.:thumbsup:

vipergts281

Established Member
Originally posted by Wayneo
Maybe all go this time:rolleyes: j/k. This time I will definently try to go unless I have to work or it rains, but if none of that happens you can count me in:beer: I will try not to bail out this time.:thumbsup:
Good to hear.

Users who are viewing this thread