Street Outlaws Memphis

4a7191a

Established Member
Love the cars and hate the staged drama. Feel for the guys when they wreck though. Lots of money invested into those rides.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I have my DVR set up to record the show. I'm only interested in the racing and don't care for all the other BS. Cowboy and AZN are just filler to get the show to one hour. I fast forward past that BS.

I hate Doc and just want to punch him in the face. So, fast forward past his BS. Reaper always talks S#!T and can't drive or race for S#!T. So, fast forward past his BS.

Chuck is another cry baby. Only good thing about him is he drives a Mustang. So, i watch his races and fast forward past all his other BS.

I like Chief, Shaun and Daddy Dave. Monza is pretty cool too. I can't remember his name, but the guy who drives the blue Nova is cool too.

I understand a lot of stuff in the show is meant to appeal to other viewers (i.e. non car types), but the crying and complaining and B!T(HING I can't deal with. So, I record it and only watch what appeals to me LMAO!!!!

I like Kye and I think JJ the boss wants to be viewed as a pain in the @$$ tough guy, but at his core he is a nice guy.

The thing that really pisses me off the most about the shows are the Mustangs. Every time you see a Mustang pull up (unless it's Chuck) you can almost guarantee the Mustang will crash or lose. Varlee sucked, Mustang Mike crashed, Boosted got beat 80% of the time. Even that rich business owner who drives that RF Cobra sucks. Hell, I think it was a guy driving a red notch back Mustang that crashed and took out Chief.

Now when Mike Murillo was on the show he kicked @$$, but then the NHRA threatened to revoke his license (if that's even a true story).

Mustangs NEED to make a better showing LMAO!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread