Street Legal Drags July 12th

5pointHo

Established Member
sooo ive never done this before, but i was thinking about a cruise to the street legals on the 12th. maybe meeting somewhere in oxnard and then again in the VC area.
i actually want to run, so i cant get there too late, but i was thinking about meeting up around 7 or 8. the gates open at 7 for tech and racing starts at 9, but i dont think anyone will want to wake up that early, so i figure showing up a little late shouldnt be too big of a problem. Anyways, if anyone is down to go let me know and we can start planning something. i dont want to plan it if nobody is going to want to go.
its 20 bucks to run and 10 bucks to watch.

:beer:

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
ill go as long as i can race you for lunch...i win you pay, you win...i prolly wouldnt show my face in public again... :D

FordFanStan

Established Member
Don't get upset just because no one wants to meet up with you. Your are tired old and used and worn out now Rachey. . . j/k sorry I had to.

I heard you asked Haybale, but I doubt he can make it, he would have to get a helmet, race fuel, d-shaft loop, etc. before he could even think of racing. He should be good for mid 12s right now on the Eaton after his latest tune we just did. FFS

5pointHo

Established Member
Im in orange county...where exactly is fontana?

ummm, if you live in orange county i believe you are gonna take the 91 east to the 15 north to the 10 east and exit off of cherry street and take a left.. im not positive on that, you need to double check, but i believe thats correct. its located off of cherry street. California Speedway is the name of it.

FordFanStan

Established Member
ummm, if you live in orange county i believe you are gonna take the 91 east to the 15 north to the 10 east and exit off of cherry street and take a left.. im not positive on that, you need to double check, but i believe thats correct. its located off of cherry street. California Speedway is the name of it.

Thats a lil bit far fetched don't you think, 02SVTFoc on "cherry" street. Haha :D :poke: FFS

99 GT

Established Member
So i just show up there at 7:00 tomorrow morning then pay $20 at the gate for one run, right?

What are the requirements? car? age? safety?

I need a helmet and what else...

lilb_svt

Established Member
I'll be there i go all the time, its $20 and you get 4-6 runs You need a helmet and if you run less than 11.59 you need a cage but you'll be fine without a cage cause you probly wont be running what you should due to heat and track. so just dont tell them what you run wait and see what happens after your first run. If you go below that they'll just tell you your done for the day.
I would show up before 7am or you'll be waiting for hours to get thru tech, and sometimes they run out of tech cards. I show up about 6am and still wait for some time.

5pointHo

Established Member
i usually get more than 4 to 6 runs in, but i stay all day cuz i like to make runs at the end of the day when it gets a bit cooler.

jessie jaramill

Established Member
cool they start racing at 9 am im down look out for grey mach 1 with el kobra plates , with 4.10 best is 8.8 1/8th on street tires , well let see what ill do in 1/4 , i have not bein there since 2005 wow wow wow"""""

Users who are viewing this thread