Street Bike Playing With Cars On The Ring

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Pretty awesome. You really have to keep your head on a swivel there. I only had one chucklehead try to pass me on the right - I didn't let him...

tigbitties

IG: andrewharpers
Established Member
the seat cupra that was keeping up to that bike must be worked over. talk about serious skill from that bike rider... damn.

SVTFastBack

Established Member
I was super sketched out riding and pushing it on Mulholland Drive on my R6, no fking way i'd ride the Ring..

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
the seat cupra that was keeping up to that bike must be worked over. talk about serious skill from that bike rider... damn.

How about the car in front of the bike at the 7:30 mark, he flat out disappeared!

That bike driver has some serious riding skills for sure. He was flying, and on right turns he had the bike leaning close to the pavement. :eek:

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
How about the car in front of the bike at the 7:30 mark, he flat out disappeared!

That bike driver has some serious riding skills for sure. He was flying, and on right turns he had the bike leaning close to the pavement. :eek:

Was wondering if someone was going to say something about that car. Dude was gone quick!

Users who are viewing this thread