Stranger Things

RRMBrembo

Established Member
I really enjoyed season 2. It developed the characters much better and Bob Newby was a fun character. I look forward to seeing what the Duffy bros come up with for season 3 and beyond.

My question is whether will can still see into the upside down now that the gate is closed? If so, it could just be season 2 rehashed.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Ok, I just finished season 2, I have to say it started slow but I really enjoyed it and I think season 3 they should end it. I have my thoughts about 11, and what they can do but won't spoil anything for anyone who hasn't watched.

Agreed. Minus the side stories which don't interest me that much (who has a crush on who type stuff) Season 2 was the same thing as Season 1.
Just another 11 saves the day again. Thought Max was going to be different in the beginning of the season but turned out just to be there pretty much for the puberty / jealousy between friends angle.

Has a Season 3 been announced?

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Great show, just finished it up earlier this week. Season 2 was awesome.

I didn't really watch the little interview stuff they had with the actors after the episodes were over. Kind of boring.

Almighty-One

^_^
Established Member
Really enjoyed the second season - good character development and the early episodes had some good suspense

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I started watching it. I think the best thing the show has going for it is tone and the way they use subtle music to set a scene. As for the story; it's the 80's, I keep waiting on the Ghostbusters to show up and seal the portal to the Boogieman's realm.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_2911.PNG

RRMBrembo

Established Member
The writing, overall story, 80's retro feel make it such a great series. It's amazing that they can make something so fresh yet so familiar.

Users who are viewing this thread