storing origunal paperwork from car

smokastang

Established Member
storing original paperwork from car

I have all my original paperwork for my mystichrome cobra . I would like to keep in good condition and put it out for car shows etc. I wanted to see what everyone has done with their paperwork . I was thinking of framing them but wasnt sure

Last edited:

dom418

Established Member
I keep all my stuff stored in a cool dry place. At shows keep them out of the sun. I bought a binder with those plastic sleeves and that works well.

oldmodman

Established Member
I went to an Art Store and got a folder for storing archival prints, paperwork and so on.

I got a small one. It's only about 18 X 26 inches. I store all my flat car stuff like the original window sticker, the SVT certificate, and so on in it.

The folder is made of acid free paper that doesn't outgas. I also keep deeds, insurance forms, wills etc in them.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I keep all my stuff stored in a cool dry place. At shows keep them out of the sun. I bought a binder with those plastic sleeves and that works well.

That's what I usually do. The plastic sleeves do a great job of preserving and protecting paperwork, especially if you want to be able to display/view it regularly.

5.8 Venom

Established Member
I took it all to FedEx/Kinco and made quality copies to frame, take to car shows etc. The originals I put in in acid free scrap book for archiving.

Users who are viewing this thread