Stop by and See the SVTP Trailer and Get Some Free Stuff

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Make sure to stop by and see us at some of the MW events. We will have some freebies and door prizes (valued ~$25 or more) for Premium Members in attendance. So if you're not a Premium Member now may be a good time to sign up.

SeankySnake

Established Member
Make sure to stop by and see us at some of the MW events. We will have some freebies and door prizes (valued ~$25 or more) for Premium Members in attendance. So if you're not a Premium Member now may be a good time to sign up.

Glad to see ya coming back again this year. Have you been able to convice Lightning Larry to make the trip out here? I'll deff be stopping by to see ya.:rockon:

CWD

Established Member
Sid, Ill be sure to drop by. Be sure to sign the Support Our troops Banner I'll have! Thanks Charles

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
We will definitely be at the cruise in and the car show. We may be at a few other events. It also looks like we may have some swag from Discount Tire Direct for the Premium Members too. I suggest that anyone who wants in on the freebies sign up for a Premium Membership soon.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
We will definitely be at the cruise in and the car show. We may be at a few other events. It also looks like we may have some swag from Discount Tire Direct for the Premium Members too. I suggest that anyone who wants in on the freebies sign up for a Premium Membership soon.

FREE STUFF:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread