STOLEN TRUCK ALERT: Ann Arbor, Michigan

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Our friends Brad and Dawn Adcock had their white 1996 Chevy Suburban stolen from the parking lot of a hotel in Ann Arbor, Michigan at 1:30am Sunday on September 1st, 2013. Security camera footage shows a dark crew-cab pickup pulling in front of their truck, and after 17 minutes both trucks left the lot. If you live in the area, keep an eye open.

Please contact the Ann Arbor Police Department with any tips by calling (734) 794-6920, or if you want to help by trolling the internet sites like Craigslist or eBay to see if parts or the truck appears, please search and let us know what you find with a reply here. Thank you!

BURBAN.jpg

BURBAN2.jpg

Stolen Vehicle Description
Year: 1996
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Suburban
Color: White
License: Illinois, 668 0345

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I always hate to hear that someone had a vehicle stolen. Were they vacationing? That is a really great looking '96 Suburban. I hope it gets recovered unharmed. I know it's a long shot, but I praying for it to be found real soon!

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
That sucks! Almost nothing I hate more than worthless thieves. I'll be in Ann Arbor Thursday night I'll keep an eye out for it.

2012GTCS

Established Member
Friggin worthless thieves. Im kinda far, but I'm PD in NYC and we get alot of out of state stolens here because of the large market. They also like to title wash the car by jumping states. I will keep an eye out. If you can and know it, please PM me the VIN.

Good Luck

oster910

Turboman
Established Member
I'm passing the area to go home , I'm traveling at night there are only few cars on the road if I spot it ill call in

monkeyspunk79

A Van Down by the River.
Established Member
Thanks everyone for the help. The owner is a good friend and director of our car club in Chicago area. Its his tow rig for his classic Impalas and he takes good care of it. I think they were vacationing and they lost all the stuff inside the truck,too. I was told its actually the Pittsfield Township police handling the case, and the new # is 734-822-4911. I'll see if I can PM the VIN too.

Thanks again everyone, its a huge help for them.

Users who are viewing this thread