STOLEN PARTS off my GT500 - reward in Bucks county PA

dturboman

Established Member
$1000 Cash REWARD

Stolen from Bristol, PA on the night of Wednesday June 3
rd 2015

1 set of 2014 GT500 SVT Performance package wheels in perfect condition with
goodyear F1 supercar tires 285/35/20 rears and 265/40/19 fronts – 1 of the front tires has a silver nail in it

2 AMR 18x10 charcoal rear wheels mounted on Nitto NT05R 315/45/18 drag radials
Kenne bell 3.6LC polished supercharger Serial# D13722
Kenne Bell 168mm oval polished throttle body
SCTx4 tuner Serial# XP121813F4DD1

Contact Dan at 215-970-6586 for reward – no questions ask

If this person was a Mustang owner they might use the KB3.6 and post their old blower for sale, so if you notice any new sellers with a lot of parts for sale let me know.

I'm in the bucks county, pa area

Thanks!

Screen%20Shot%202015-06-06%20at%2011.12.32%20AM_zpsnwdh83t4.png

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Sorry to hear OP, hope you get your stuff back. I've been through something similar and know the feelings. People that steal like this are scum bag little bitches and 99% of the time it's someone that's a "friend" or friend of a friend.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
were the parts stolen out your garage or from a shop? man that sucks :nonono:

dturboman

Established Member
yeah limited people knew what I had in that garage, and they were very selective about which parts they took.

Sorry to hear OP, hope you get your stuff back. I've been through something similar and know the feelings. People that steal like this are scum bag little bitches and 99% of the time it's someone that's a "friend" or friend of a friend.

Tx5811

Veni, vidi, vici
Established Member
Damn this sucks man. Hope you find who did it before the cops do.

big dad

Established Member
The only thing I can add besides sorry is if you have a gut feeling about who may had done this follow through with some stealth detective work. This happened to me many years ago and the first two guys I told it to eventually were the the scumbags, but by the time I had figured it out thay had already disposed of the items and the trail was cold.

One of the guys name was David Pope from North Carolina, I'm sure he is no longer with us though. After all these years I finally got to mention his name. At least I got some kind of closure.

Good luck in catching these cockroaches.

jenkins_1120

Established Member
i shared this hope it helps. It almost has to be someone who knows something about your car or mods you had waiting. maybe someone in your selective group was talking about your mods to someone. good thing with the blower its going to have to go to a shelby owner.

Last edited:

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Nobody is going to randomly break into a garage and steal that blower. Sounds like they knew exactly what you had and when to get it. Has to be someone you know

TBuck07

Underwater Basket Weaver
Established Member
Keep your eyes on local Craigslist ads! They may try to turn a quick dollar there or on eBay.

oldmodman

Established Member
Wow! When I first read the list I had this mental picture of you coming out from a movie and finding your car up on blocks with half your car gone.

But with it being from a locked garage it was probably a "friend" or a friend's buddy that ripped you off.

I hope you catch the bastard and get all your parts back.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Definitely has to be someone you know. That person either was involved or told someone what you had. I'm guessing the latter. Sucks! I hope you get your parts back. Sadly , the longer it takes to find the scumbags the more likely they'll get rid of the stolen parts.

Lycosa

Established Member
Wow! When I first read the list I had this mental picture of you coming out from a movie and finding your car up on blocks with half your car gone.

But with it being from a locked garage it was probably a "friend" or a friend's buddy that ripped you off.

I hope you catch the bastard and get all your parts back.
That was my thought. All I could think was how did they get all that off in any reasonable amount of time?

Sorry to hear OP. If that is all they took then I wouldn't think it was random. What random person knows the value of these parts or even what they are?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
POS thieves piss me off so much. What I wouldn't give to have stumbled upon the people who have stolen from me. Hope you get your stuff back.

Users who are viewing this thread