Stolen car...Now Recovered w/problems

Black99Stage2

Established Member
Last night I had a little get together at my house with people that I know and have known for a while...Make the long story short...A kid I went to HS with grabbed my keys off my table while I was asleep and my roomates and friends downstairs...and took my car...my friends called him to come back and he was gone for 30 minutes...They woke me up and we went to the parking lot where he was at...When I got outta the car I noticed my car sounded like it was missing like it was running on 7 cylinders...I get in to push the clutch...and its light as a feather and they motor just revved up and sounded like it was spinning...Although this kid was my friend and all He was a complete jackass about what he did so we left...called and cops and reported that he had stolen it and they have towed it to a svt dealership and come monday they will look the car up and down for problems...the kid didn't know how to drive a stick that well...and two cops came up while we were waiting for the towing company and they had gotten 5 reports at 3am in the morning that a car was speeding up and down the road where the gas station was....I found out today that supposively he put gas in my car at a gas station which leads me to believe he might have purchases 87 octane....I am so pissed right now that it makes me so mad on why a person that i know would do that...especially when everyone I know realizes how much that car is my baby....I just needed to vent...

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Trust no one. I had a cousin steal some of my wedding gifts while I was on my honeymoon. Who know what we didn't get. He is in Federal Prison now for charges that stop short of Murder, so I guess Karma is a biatch!!

Canoodler

I hate speedbumps
Established Member
Wow, I'd go postal on his ass. Make sure the car is back to being 100% and make him pay for it. I'd be pissed beyond belief if that happened to me. :cuss: :mj: :mj: :fm: :fm:

DOHC32VMark8

Established Member
What. The. ****.

I would have kicked the everloving shit out of him. I hope to God you will be pressing charges. I'm very interested in finding out what happened to it.

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
This guy stole is friends car and fugged it up also. Take it from him....it's the right thing to do....you'll feel much better!!!!

1tao5a_awrolui_was_owned.jpeg

In all seriousness I hope things work out for you man!!

laser_red_cobra

Established Member
i'm thinking about installing a toggle switch under the dash or somewhere hidden for this sole reason.

Black99Stage2

Established Member
My car wouldn't move...He ****ed the transmission up somehow...If it wasn't that much money involved...I would taken matters in my own hands...But its better for police and court to deal with the money and charges issues...

SVT4ME

Established Member
I would have every paint chip marked and have an SVT certified mechanic grow thru the entire car and have that added to the charges. Make sure you tell the DA you want full restitution for reduced charges.

Great8

Pulley-less in Motown
Established Member
I'm sure the court will make him pay for the damages, but it could take him a few years to pay for it. Wait a few months after he makes the final payment, then whoop his ass.

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
if a "friend" did that to my truck, i would have no problems making him pay
in more way than one
you my friend have some kind of restrant not to pound him

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
I would be pissed as well, I dont let anyone drive my car. And if I ever did let someone drive it, I would be with them.

Black99Stage2

Established Member
The thing is...I never gave consent to drive my vehicle...Everyone of my friends know that I don't let people drive my car...The cop asked me if i ever gave him permission and I said no because I was asleep...Never would anyone take my car out

Black99Stage2

Established Member
I went back to get my books outta the car...I didn't notice this because of the dark area the car was in before it was towed but it seems as if he went off the road somewhere because of the mud and damage to left rocker panel...When u start the car...it shakes violently and puffs out white smoke on startup now....The guy called one of my friends because I wasn't picking up his car...He told my friend he stopped by the gas station and put gas in my car which I'm guessing was 87 octane...and he also mentioned running it to 110

9A Pilot

durability tester
Established Member
Black99Stage2 said:
I went back to get my books outta the car...I didn't notice this because of the dark area the car was in before it was towed but it seems as if he went off the road somewhere because of the mud and damage to left rocker panel...When u start the car...it shakes violently and puffs out white smoke on startup now....The guy called one of my friends because I wasn't picking up his car...He told my friend he stopped by the gas station and put gas in my car which I'm guessing was 87 octane...and he also mentioned running it to 110
:eek:
Okay..so who is this guy?Besides a dead man?
What part of SC you in?

Last edited:

99hissss

Snake in the Gas
Established Member
Great8 said:
I'm sure the court will make him pay for the damages, but it could take him a few years to pay for it. Wait a few months after he makes the final payment, then whoop his ass.
Couldn't have said it better myself. In addition to everything else, I'd personally take an arrest-warrant out for him for felony auto theft (you can swear out the warrant yourself, since you know who had it) Then whoop his ass.

Users who are viewing this thread