Stolen camaro braselton ga

david068513

Established Member
Too many mods to list all of them, but this is what's most likely to show up for sale first:

LQ9 engine (TSP MS3 camshaft, Edelbrock Victor Jr carb intake manifold, Barry Grant Mighty Demon carb, Edelbrock headers painted white and dented on bottom, Edelbrock motor mount adaptors mated with Moroso solid motor mounts, Edelbrock coil covers paint Chevy orange. Engine block is painted Chevy orange with a piece broken near alternator mount).

TCI Super Streetfighter TH-400 (Ear on passenger side cut off for header clearance. Cast aluminum with a dent at the front).

Aluminum Griffin LS swap radiator with Flex-A-Lite dual fans (PN 420).

8.5" 10-bolt rear end with Moser diff cover and an SSBC rear disc conversion kit.

Summit Legend-5 wheels with brand new Nitto NT-05 tires. (18x8.5 with 275/35s in the front and 18x9.5 with 295/35s in the back).

Alpine CDA-9885 head unit Alpine MRP-F450 amplifier Alpine Type-S 6x9s (tweeters are visibly distressed)

There was also a pair of Oakley Plaintiffs with a gold frame and warm gray lenses and a magazine for a Springfield XDM 45 with Hornady Zmax rounds and a grip extension for use in a compact.

IMG_155495019440756_zpsa79de1bf.jpg

Sn8kebitten

Established Member
Really sucks to hear that. Saw it on facebook as well. Hopefully it's found with all it's unique parts and in one piece.

acdrew

Established Member
I think I saw this car on import Atlanta at one of the caffeine and octane meets. Sorry to hear this man being from ga it seems like vehicle thefts are bad around that area

david068513

Established Member
I think I saw this car on import Atlanta at one of the caffeine and octane meets. Sorry to hear this man being from ga it seems like vehicle thefts are bad around that area

The area this car was stolen in is actually the nice part. High end. Year one and road atlanta there. Upper class area and middle. Last place id think someone would steal a car... once your around atlanta and the south side it's terrible. Tons of theifs outs there.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I hate to hear news like this. Really nice Camaro, and I hope you get it back soon with everything.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Any description of the thief? The type of mullet he has would probably go a long ways towards finding him...

Just kidding, I hope it's recovered in one piece. OP, is it yours or do you know who owns it?

Users who are viewing this thread