Stock Stereo Question 2003 Cobra

SVOMACH1

Established Member
Is there any way of telling which stereo my car originally came with. I don't have the window sticker. I'm pulling the aftermarket stereo and want to put it back to stock. I assumed it came with a 460 but when I called my dealer, he put in the vin and said it came with the subwoofer option.
Thanks

SuperBlownGT

Forever CoBro!
Established Member
Might have came with the mach 1000. I think you can tell by lookin in the trunk and look for the amps and stuff.

SVT DAN

Established Member
I thought since our spare was so big that they couldn't fit the 1000 because the sub sat on top of the spare?

Flad

Wanting
Established Member
I'm sure I read somewhere that the 03/04 only came with the 460.
I know there are some members on here that know for sure....

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Mach 460 was the stock unit for 03/04 Cobras. Mach 1000 was not even an option

This! While many wanted it, the Mach 1000 unfortunately wasn't available. Probably because the average Terminator owner preferred to listen to the sweet whine of that blower. :lol1: :rockon:

08mojo

Established Member
I have the original head unit (6 disc changer), amps (I think), the rear sub/speaker tray (with speakers) and front door speakers (not the tweeters) from my '03. Well, it is no longer my '03, I sold it a couple of weeks ago. Let me know if you are interested.

Flad

Wanting
Established Member
Also there are two types of 460 used in 03/04 one has the sat button, also the harness is different

Users who are viewing this thread