Stock Dyno Numbers & Graph

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Re: Dyno

Originally posted by Jpatte
As for bone stock, the only upgrades are "replacement in kind"
K & N filter with the air silencer in place and a different set of mufflers to give it some noise. Nothing special...

Also, we only went to 6300 RPM on the dyno.

Great numbers! :thumbsup:

-Same here (silencer out) with the whole flowmaster catback.

-Same here, but with 1,200 miles, no fan and no battery disconnect for the muffler install, day before the dyno.

Numbers in sig.

We finally have a fully broken in car reporting stock numbers. I bet I've gained ten HP since I dyno'd (now at 3,500)...

Robb03

Established Member
Those are about right, you can see my mods are the same as yours, and our numbers are pretty close, only mine was at 1400 miles. After I put in royal purple motor and tranny oil next week I am going to dyno again (have 3000 miles). I'll post the results. Your A/F ratios are way better then mine. Mine dropped off the chart at around 5500 rpms. I need a pulley to get it to 12.

Jpatte

Established Member
dyno

Raiders03

No battery disconnect or computer reset.

Thank you all for the good news. I wasn't sure where the car stood on power.

John

Grumpy

Established Member
I removed the snorkel (silencer) and at 1670 miles I dyno'd my '03 on a Dyno-jet 248. 382 RWHP & 378.7 RWTQ.

I added a Magnaflow #15644 Cat-back and a UPR CAI: That resulted in the 411 RWHP & 388.6 RTWTQ where I am currently with the stock Intermediate Pipe.

That should give you some comparison numbers for now. I'll be adding a Magnaflow #15445 O/R Intermediate X-Pipe in the next two weeks. I'll get another dyno after that and again repost the latest numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread