Stock Cobra under $20k

twistedwedge

Established Member
I got a call back from these estate guys, my question is: do you think these cars are in good shape? i know they look good, but do you think it would be wise to purchase one unseen?

thanks for the replys

StuStang

Established Member
Id say the only one to purchase sight unseen is the mach. The cobras, especially the screaming yellow one, would need to be driven. If i go look tomorrow, i can give you guys a breif rundown on them.

twistedwedge

Established Member
I lowballed them pretty bad on the 10th anniv one. they seemed pretty interested in talking to me. If you happen to see it, I would appreciate any information you could provide! Gl with your hunt.

StuStang

Established Member
Yea ill keep you updated. Not much interest in these kind of cars here in Eugene. They'll probably be for sale for a while.

Dasboot21

Established Member
Ya man if you go look at them im interested in the Mineral Gray one so any info would be great. Nice find.

StuStang

Established Member
ok, so bad news. I went over to the dealer today to look at the cobras and found out they weren't there. The bullitt, 01 cobra and two late 90's verts are their but not the mach or termis.

The guy i spoke with though was a real average joe, not the typical car salesman. He said the cars have to be brought down the river so they aren't going to bring them in just for me to look at them. let alone all 4 of them. But he showed me some more detailed pics of the Mach 1 and it looks amazing. The termi's more detailed pics showed some more wear but theyre still awesome. The guy just had them sitting in his barn, and lent them to family members for stuff. But all in all id say the mach is the one to pick up. 1800 miles is awesome. also the bullitt is pretty cool. the seats are worn but otherwise it is perfect. just needs to be cleaned up.

post if you have other questions, i may be able to work with this guy. or if you want his name,(the dealer) and number i can give you them. just pm me.

-Stu

StuStang

Established Member
*UPDATE*

I went over to the dealer today because they had the MG termi over there. All i have to say is wow. I started it, gave it some juice, and it just purred. interior is nice, no problems. exterior is a perfect ten. under the hood nothing has been touched. stock blower, intake, everything a bit dirty but not a big deal. If somebody has the money i strongly suggest this purchase, or else maybe ill have to find 20k to drop on this beauty.

mkicki

Established Member
Any word on those terminators? Do you have their contact number since the craigslist ad doesn't work? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread