Stock clutch went bye bye at Superior

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by BPU
Shawn seems to busy for guys like me that spend $7000 + in mods. I may call Superior and ask them.

Thanks.
Him not answering the phone is the same problem I had and why he wont get any business or referrals from me. Sorry to hear you had to deal with that.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Originally posted by BPU
If any of you guys have free time of Friday morning I need a ride from John Wayne Airport to Superior.
Consider it done. I'll see you on Friday, Britt.

jonas

Established Member
just to clear stuff up about dropping money
shawn didnt make a dime on the kb. it was more of a PR move.

the clutch is being installed by superior. only thing shawn is gaining is from a chip and tune and he is very swamped. he didnt even have time to hook me up with an install. He used to do his own install and now he lets superior take all his buisness because hes THAT buisy.

BPU Id pick you up but my car is in pieces getting the KB installed at b and d. If my car is done I can meet up with you at the airport since I need a tune on friday but I dont know how much free time I will have since it looks like the clutch is coming in friday and my car will be worked on that morning.

Adam, thanx for helping a fellow svter. Take it easy bro.

bbeers

Adam is hooking me up on the ride. Thanks everyone!

As far as where this thread has gone, let it be done and over with. I'll report on the progress when I pick up the car. Hopefully, Adam will get a video of the dyno pulls and he can post it.

Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread