Stock bottom end, stock mt-82, stock clutch, 6.5@108 1/8 mile

nordy racer

Established Member
why do some tracks play music over the loud speakers? that is so dumb..

oh by the way, nice run :)

Poppacapp

Established Member
Good runs man! You in Hickory, NC? Which 1/4 track is running next weekend?

13bossgtsc

Established Member
yeah i live in granite falls, right outside of hky. This run was at wilkesboro. I will be going to Rockingham on oct. 6

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Mitch, are you using the stock shifter or an aftermarket one like Barton or MGW and are you experiencing any lockout on that ninja shifting??? What RPM are you shifting at?

13bossgtsc

Established Member
Barton short shifter, bracket, solid motor mounts, high flow clutch line, amsoil syncromesh fluid, shaftmasters drive shaft. Shifting at 7200, 0 lock out issues. I used to get lockout issues before the motor mounts. No problems after installing them.

13DIB5.0

Established Member
nice man, im down in Winston salem, and come to hickory to "play" some, who tuned your car btw? I go to piedmont and Farmington a lot never been to wilkesboro

Poppacapp

Established Member
Throw some PM's out when there is "playtime" in Hickory. :) I'm 40min south in Gastonia. :banana:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Thanks, im taking it to a 1/4 mile track next weekend. Shooting for a 9 sec pass. It has a little bit more in it. That 1/8 mile track is up hill and the prep is never really good. The F1 is loud, def no hiding it. Plus I have the race valve on it, so it sounds like a street sweeper cruising down the road.

Congrats on moving fast. But Looking at the 1.44 60ft I dought there is bad track prep.

13bossgtsc

Established Member
It was remote tuned by lund. The track prep is always bad there. I've just run so much there I've learned how to get a good launch. They do one sweep of the track before they open and never spray it. The car has done better 60 ft times. So I can't wait to see what it will do with a good Track.

13DIB5.0

Established Member
Nice man. I sent u a friend request on Facebook. U know some of my buddies up that way. We will ha to meet up there or the track soon

Users who are viewing this thread