Stock 95 5.0 motor w/ PTK turbo Kit

Jackie Chan

getin' slizurd on da goos
Established Member
torchred knows it all...dont even try...now he is saying that a power shifted t-5 will hold up longer than a speed shifted one :D

like i said www.turbomustangs.com and get answers from first hand knowledge....

Last edited:

Jackie Chan

getin' slizurd on da goos
Established Member
torchred2000gt said:
Speed shifting breaks parts long before power shifting will. Something about sudden physical shock. Crazy.
Rob

the smartest mustang guy evar....thank you...wow us with more of your knowledge!!!!

04svtdriver

I need another sports car
Established Member
Wow these forms usually start out with a question then progress to arguments.. HMM anyways I had a 94 GT with around 300 or so and I drove the piss out of that thing. My T-5 after a few months of that abuse let loose one night and it was nothing but weight. So I'M NOT SAYING THAT WILL HAPPEN BUT IT DID TO ME THAT's ALL I'M SAYING. Good luck with that turbo'd pony I want to see some #'s after it's all said and done. Good luck

crystal_SVT

Established Member
torchred2000gt said:
If you have 500 horsepower on a stock 5.0 block, you are pussyfooting that thing everywhere if it has lasted 2 years. Give it some gas. :lol:
Rob

how many 5.0 blocks have u broken or "twisted" to know what u are talkin about? do u have any experience with a high horsepower on 5.0 blocks? if u can show me a block that you've "twisted" at 500hp ill shutup. otherwise spare us all your ignorance.

Last edited:

raven69david

Blown & Cammed
Established Member
Ask "Sinful" at corral.net. He has a big turbo kit on his car and i believe he's all stock motor-wise. He has a really nice turbo intercooled setup he's selling for i believe $3500.00 which i believe is complete.

500hp is the service life for the block. Beyond that and you're speeding up the process on killing it faster. Anyway, it will go sooner or later. Just have fun with it in the meantime. :-D

Users who are viewing this thread