Stock 93 Cobra vs. pullied 2003 Cobra....

PJM99

Established Member
I won!

Seriously, I was cruising around this weekend and some guy in an Silver 03 Cobra came up fast behind me and got right along side me. We were on this local two lane road. At the stop light we both took off, I couldn't even see his tailights anymore thats how far ahead he was.....lol I eventually caught up to him at the next light and he flaged me over into a parking lot. We bs'd for a few minutes and then he asked if I wanted to sell the car. He said he was willing to trade my car plus some cash for his......lol I guess its not all about who's the fastest.:beer:

04SMGIIM3

انا خارج الكلبه
Established Member
LOL...I was cringing when I read your post...thought the flame throwers were on the way!

Nice rides

blinelaxd27

Established Member
i've raced an 03 and got pulled by 2 cars from a 4th gear roll... not thaaat bad considering it was before a few of my mods and before any of my weigh reduction. my car has about 15whp more now and about 200 pounds less counting my lightass prostars so i would imagine i would hang... now he was prob not pullied just exhaust but who knows... if u get a chance go for it

Turbo94Cobra

Banned
Man I don't know about you, but my dream car is a teal or red '93 Cobra with a turbo on it. I for one wouldn't trade your car for it. It is more different than every other '03/'04 cobra that you see driving around and with a turbo would smoke most '03/'04 Cobras... Wanna trade me for my '94? :)

CleanCobra

The Anti-Bling
Established Member
Trade your 93 for an 03? No way! If I could find a clean low mi. one, I'd sell my Caddy to get it.

PJM99

Established Member
Thanks guys! I'd love to get an 03/04 but I'm not selling either of my Cobra's to get one. Especially not the 93.

WDW MKR

Established Member
I seriously considered building a turbo 331 93 Cobra before buying my 03. It would be a black car with black cloth interior. I was a fan of the 93 snakes before I ever liked any other Ford. Still plan to build one someday and park it right next to my 03.

Passed a very nice Vibrant Red 93 on my way back from Ohio a few weeks ago. Still one of the best looking Mustangs ever produced.

Users who are viewing this thread