Stock 01 Cobra P1SC Procharger

LetsBoost

So I've read that I can put a P1SC Procharger in my car with 6-8lbs of boost into my Cobra with stock internals. I don't have the money to Forge the internals, so this sounds great to me.

But, what else do I need with the procharger kit to upgrade? It mentions something about the fuel system, but I can't find any info anywhere. Can someone tell me what else I need?

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
you'll need enough pump and injector to support 450ish at 8-10psi. Terminator pumps and injectors are pretty common, I want to say people might also do some wiring upgrades and fun svt focus pump(s)

LetsBoost

you'll need enough pump and injector to support 450ish at 8-10psi. Terminator pumps and injectors are pretty common, I want to say people might also do some wiring upgrades and fun svt focus pump(s)
What kind of wiring upgrades? Not too savvy with engine work yet.

01yellercobra

Established Member
What kind of wiring upgrades? Not too savvy with engine work yet.

You run a power wire to a relay from the battery to the FPDM. It gives a more direct path for the electricity to the FPDM this way.

Depending on pump prices you might be able to run a single 340lph.

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
Buddy has a Mach 1 with a single 340 stealth at 470hp no problem. Pick up a set of cobra blue top 39's dirt cheep. I'm at 500hp with blue tops

Tauntonterror

Established Member
I have a p1 ready to install, my set up is:
Svt focus pump
Kenne bell boost a pump
42lb injectors
I plan too make 450 woth this set up and I don't see why it wouldn't work.

RX1Cobra

Established Member
I make around the same power and have a stock 03 cobra tank and twin pumps with stock 03 injectors.

LetsBoost

So I've seen a few pics of Prochargers installed, and the intakes go off into the side of the mustang. The previous owner installed an aftermarket 120mm air intake. How would I go about installing the procharger with this? Would I have to remove it?

Users who are viewing this thread