stinger vs m55

m55 vs stinger

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SC2003

Banned
I have bassani o/r x and M55's and its the loudest you can get. It is insanely loud, there is no quiet with this setup.

viper

SVT Wonderer
Established Member
I think that if you want to hear your supercharger get the stingers, because the m55's will be louder than the whine.

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
I like stingers but for the price of the M55, i would go m55. www.gefracing.com has the CB at a decent price. I will be getting the M55 as soon as i ditch the magnaflow.

04cobra13

Established Member
m55 + bassani o/r x is 2 loud....putting the stock h back on...u want really loud..go with setup...i juss miss my supercharger whine...

redfiresvtsnake

Established Member
Stingers all the way. I have a MRT catted H-pipe and Borla Stingers and think its the best sounding exhaust I've ever heard on a cobra. Took my magnaflow catback off because it was to quiet. I love it now!

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
How is the M55 with the stock H? Is it still louder than the stingers? is the
M55 a chambered muffler?

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I just received my car today and it has the FRPP exhaust on it and it is not loud by any means. I already have a Borla kit on the way, so I will be taking this off and selling it.

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
Red Turtle said:
I just received my car today and it has the FRPP exhaust on it and it is not loud by any means. I already have a Borla kit on the way, so I will be taking this off and selling it.

What system? the FR500 or the M55?

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
ReVviNg HiGh said:

yep thats the fr500. its the the quietest one u can buy. and for the record the idiots who said stingers are louder are retards m55's are 5 times louder then the stingers. stingers do sound better imo but if u want loud get m55

SALEENGTROUSH

who wants to race ?
Established Member
ReVviNg HiGh said:
How is the M55 with the stock H? Is it still louder than the stingers? is the
M55 a chambered muffler?

m55 with stock h is loud. not louder then stingers with a o/r pipe but louder then like flowmasters with a o/r pipe. m55 is the loudest hands down. heres a pic tell me if u see any chambers ??:-D

asfsfM55.jpg

ReVviNg HiGh

Rev it up!
Established Member
I voted for M55 a while back, but i just installed stingers. The stingers probably have the best tone out of all the catbacks...with the stock H.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread