Stiegemeier stage 6 first one went out. Results

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
I make about 13psi on a 3.0.

So what were the SAE #'s? I am assuming (and forgive my ricer math here) that the 2.8 Cobra made roughly 450rwhp, so can I also assume it put down 520 post-port? Just the statement of "70" rwhp has me wondering here... and I am wanting to see actual SAE #'s.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
vert ftw... put some fuel mods, maf and a 4lb lower

and see what she will do!

I don't think this or the Snakebite is designed for a lower. It appears that they are trying to maximize the potential and boost without utilizing a lower. Out of curiosity how is it producing 15psi and not getting any slip, or why would you not install an idler pulley to be safe?

cbr repsol

Established Member
it can reach 1000 hp with the right money... I know a guy who ran compound boost (twin turbo and a posi ported eaton)

The compound is not on topic...ive seen over 1200rwhp with a unported eaton and twin hellion setup. Were waiting to see if it will hit twin screw territory, 600rwhp.

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
70 RWHP is damn good considering the mods. Need a speciman with more mods to see the real potential, may be 100!

evil 03

THE 700 CLUB
Established Member
I don't think this or the Snakebite is designed for a lower. It appears that they are trying to maximize the potential and boost without utilizing a lower. Out of curiosity how is it producing 15psi and not getting any slip, or why would you not install an idler pulley to be safe?

if thats the case that blows bc the lower pulley is were all the trq comes from

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
My math and concept may be wrong here..the average 2.8 upper unported Eaton is around 450-460rwhp..so the Stage 6 is another 70rwhp on top of this? So...520-530?

Users who are viewing this thread