Stiegemeier Porting Services

Were you satisfied with Stiegemeier's service and support?

• Yes

Votes: 24 43.6%
  • No

Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dynobobstieg

This unfortunately seems to be the biggest complaint that I hear about him. You almost never hear that someone is unhappy with the port itself, it's usually just the customer service aspect. As you said, it is often what separates companies that offer similar products. Unfortunately, most of us only hear about the "bad" customer service, because not so many people start threads to brag about good service. I'm sure with the hundreds (or thousands) of blowers he has done, there is a pretty large percentage who received good, and courteous service, but it is the stories like yours that really stand out in people's minds...:nonono:

My company prides itself on professional customer service, with that being said we have ran across a few customers that just are not happy no matter what you offer to do for them.
We do not swear, curse, nor cuss at our customers. We have ported 3000 Eaton superchargers, this does not include all of our cylinder head work and Dyno work, welding jobs, ect.... there is going to be a few that felt they were treated badly, we are humans and make mistakes, yes they can be made, we do anything and everything to satisfy potential customers, current customers and post customers, most of these bad things you read is not correct information.
We do our best to advise and help out, even before you are a customer or if you have bought a used Stiegemeier Eaton.

We have over 10,000 customers since we have started our business.
We have a 1 year warranty on our parts and lifetime warranty on taking care of our loyal customers.

Stiegemeier

StiegeSplash
636-949-2275

St_Evo

Established Member
My company prides itself on professional customer service, with that being said we have ran across a few customers that just are not happy no matter what you offer to do for them.

I couldn't imagine trying to operate a business solely on a service(porting). It's one thing to mass produce a part that is going to work the same way on every car without issues but when every blower,car, and budget are different then I can see where this could cause issues. Not every ported blower is going to make the same power. I am happy with the power that mine put down but would I be happier with more power...probably. I had to research the mods to obtain my goal of 500whp and it wasn't cheap. I decided instead of hoping for a certain power gain to just go ahead and make sure their weren't any excuses with my supporting mods, pulley combos or the installation.

Do I understad why people can become upset when they are expecting certain power levels and they don't reach them?...Sure. But when their is a proven recipe for a ported Cobra to hit 500whp then my recommendation is to stick with it.:rockon:

black 10th vert

Established Member
We do not swear, curse, nor cuss at our customers. We have ported 3000 Eaton superchargers, this does not include all of our cylinder head work and Dyno work, welding jobs, ect.... there is going to be a few that felt they were treated badly, we are humans and make mistakes, yes they can be made, we do anything and everything to satisfy potential customers, current customers and post customers, most of these bad things you read is not correct information.
We do our best to advise and help out, even before you are a customer or if you have bought a used Stiegemeier Eaton.

We have over 10,000 customers since we have started our business.
We have a 1 year warranty on our parts and lifetime warranty on taking care of our loyal customers.

Stiegemeier

StiegeSplash
636-949-2275

That is exactly what I was saying in that post that you quoted. Those few people that you can't please, are always the ones that start the negative threads, whether they are true - or not. As I said, that is what people are left with generally, because hardly anyone ever posts when things go well in the same situations.:bash: Bob, I can definitely see where you are coming from, it's just unfortunate how things went down with the negative publicity that some of these threads have generated for you. I know you are very busy, but I think that some of it could have been mitigated by more involvement by you in the discussions that were taking place. It's been my experience that silence, or lack of communication usually makes even isolated problems spin out of control - it is human nature. Our minds start playing on the "what ifs", instead of what IS happening when communication breaks down. I'm really glad to hear that you have stepped up to help out those of us with the stage 5 issue. Hopefully some of these guys will start posting up their positive experiences, instead of only hearing about the weld failures! I know personally that I will be happy to post any positive experiences that I have if/when the time comes to send mine back in.;-)

Last edited:

St_Evo

Established Member
All these negative votes and no negative feedback? Please don't vote in this thread if you haven't personally dealt with Stieg. This thread was designed for those people wanting feedback on Stieg ported blowers...not for the opinions of people that haven't dealt directly with the company.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
All these negative votes and no negative feedback? Please don't vote in this thread if you haven't personally dealt with Stieg. This thread was designed for those people wanting feedback on Stieg ported blowers...not for the opinions of people that haven't dealt directly with the company.

maybe because they are afraid being banned or criticized about "their" experience which will just be shot down anyways. God knows you wont believe me....because I have so much to hide and lie about.

St_Evo

Established Member
Why would anyone participate in the poll if they did not have anything done from them?

Good question, I doubt that out of 33 people 17 of them had a bad experience with Stieg. This forum is full of people that are all about Posi porting which I can understand because he is making some serious power but instead of just staying out of the Steig threads they choose to try to bring down his business by making uneducated comments. This doesn't go for all of them of course but it shows how immature people are...

St_Evo

Established Member
maybe because they are afraid being banned or criticized about "their" experience which will just be shot down anyways. God knows you wont believe me....because I have so much to hide and lie about.

I doubt anyone would be banned for listing a bad experience...Lol. Didn't you have a Stieg ported blower before you switched over to Posi? Either way your car is awesome and it has ran some serious times. Maybe I should start a thread changing my Stieg blower to a Posi blower and see what the power difference is...

JMD0346

Established Member

Backfire huh? You arent getting the numbers you wanted. I wonder if it were 34 yes and 0 no would you have made this post.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
I doubt anyone would be banned for listing a bad experience...Lol. Didn't you have a Stieg ported blower before you switched over to Posi? Either way your car is awesome and it has ran some serious times. Maybe I should start a thread changing my Stieg blower to a Posi blower and see what the power difference is...

I DID just that....showed the power I gained on a dyno graph, SAE, same dyno, same mods and was verbally attacked. I post EVERYTHING I do to my car, nothing to hide here. Yet I was called a liar and told no way can more power be had over us.

I had a stage 4 on the car for 3 years. Car only made 495rwhp w/ all supporting mods. Got the tune, cats, intake answer which I did not like. Was told there was more power to be had from someone else and took a shot. He was right.

St_Evo

Established Member
Backfire huh? You arent getting the numbers you wanted. I wonder if it were 34 yes and 0 no would you have made this post.
I knew the outcome wouldn't be 34-0 b/c of all the people on the site that are big Posi supporters. It's not a big deal to me, I already have the blower on my car and I am happy with the #'s and the service. I just know that when I was trying to do research on this topic that I was getting opinions and not facts which made it hard for me to decide which company to spend my $$ with. I just thought it was ironic that I made a pattern for this thread and the only people that followed it were the satisfied ones.

I DID just that....showed the power I gained on a dyno graph, SAE, same dyno, same mods and was verbally attacked. I post EVERYTHING I do to my car, nothing to hide here. Yet I was called a liar and told no way can more power be had over us.

I had a stage 4 on the car for 3 years. Car only made 495rwhp w/ all supporting mods. Got the tune, cats, intake answer which I did not like. Was told there was more power to be had from someone else and took a shot. He was right.

Can you post the link where you posted the difference in #'s? Believe it or not I am not a nut swinger either way. I researched both companies when I purchased the ported blower and both parties were super nice and helpful. I would love to send my blower to Posi and make more power if it was that easy but who could guarantee that the gain would be worth the cost...? That is the only thing that holds me back from trying it...

cobracide

Established Member
I would love to send my blower to Posi and make more power if it was that easy but who could guarantee that the gain would be worth the cost...? That is the only thing that holds me back from trying it...

You should have sent it to Brian first, then you wouldn't have that dilema.

St_Evo

Established Member
You should have sent it to Brian first, then you wouldn't have that dilema.

No dilema here... I got exactly what I wanted. When I bought the car I wanted a 500whp car that would sound great. My car made over 500whp/tq and sounds great whether you stand in front of the car or behind it..lol.

All this ported blower drama makes me want to buy a KB.:rockon:

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
Stage 4 with good service, turn around time was dead on. Power was dead on @ 503. Just was looking for 600 or more, went Whipple.

Fat-cat

Established Member
Bought a Stage 4. Put it on the car. Made a little power sounded good. Tried to get more power out of it called them about it. They told me to change intakes/Maf /Plugs / Tuners. Changed around some things... didnt make any more power.

Sold it and took a bath on it. Upgraded to a whipple never been happier. Customer service was about Par for the course i didnt get cussed at :)

St_Evo

Established Member
Stage 4 with good service, turn around time was dead on. Power was dead on @ 503. Just was looking for 600 or more, went Whipple.

I know the smile that was on my face the first time I punched it with the ported blower...I couldn't imagine the look on yours when you upgraded to the Whipple. Lol

i had a stage 4 that was awesome, customer svc was great , steggy rocks:rockon:

Stg 4 seems to be a popular setup. I have a re-welded Tq plate on my Stg V but if I would have done it again I probably would have tried the Stg 4. What kind of power did you make with it?

Users who are viewing this thread