Stiegemeier Porting Services

Were you satisfied with Stiegemeier's service and support?

• Yes

Votes: 24 43.6%
  • No

Votes: 31 56.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Stg V (w/plate), gave me about an hour of his time with recommendations on what setup I should run, long before I sent him my blower. Actually I had someone on 3-way that also asked some questions so we could get clarify the inconsistencies in our conversation (why argue when you can just call someone who really knows? - so thats what we did.)

Told me to send my tb/pl along with my blower so he can update them to match my blower, and he said he would do it for free. Sent my blower, told the lady that Steg. promised me something, she honored it (confirmed it with him) and when I got my blower back, I was thoroughly pleased. 526/526 and it screamed like hell. My brother told me it was louder than 2.2kb's.

I also would like to state that customer service is extremely important when it comes to business. I totally understand not giving someone your business because of bad customer service - I can sympathize with you on that. I for one, will go to the rudest, nastiest person alive if they can make my car perform the best. I care how I'm treated, but more importantly, I want my car to perform the best. If I felt like I wasn't a valued customer but they made my car out perform everyone elses, then ok by me. I don't put too much emotion into human interaction. Everyone has there days and their limits. I'm not spending my money for you to be "nice" to me, I'm spending it on my cars PERFORMANCE. And in the long run, thats all that matters. As long as conditions of my purchase agreement are met (shipping, deadlines, expectations) then I'm satisfied. If I didn't get a call back in a timely fashion, heard some words that could be inappropriate if I was sitting in Microsofts board meeting, or something to that nature... no skin off my back, because my skin is thicker than that.

Ask yourself, does it really matter when you're lined up at the track pulling some awesome times? -or- on the street and you just handed someone their ass because your car runs like a beast?

Exactly?;-)

My .02

Red Poison

Over it
Established Member
Oh,

For the record, I'm Posi ported now. I wanted bigger numbers... sold my blower with the intent on buying a whipple, decided against it, and bought Posi (btw also provided me with excellent customer service).

When I have a conversation at a meet/car show/track about how my car performs, I can assure you the customer service of my blower won't get mentioned.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

TX STIG

My company prides itself on professional customer service, with that being said we have ran across a few customers that just are not happy no matter what you offer to do for them.
We do not swear, curse, nor cuss at our customers. We have ported 3000 Eaton superchargers, this does not include all of our cylinder head work and Dyno work, welding jobs, ect.... there is going to be a few that felt they were treated badly, we are humans and make mistakes, yes they can be made, we do anything and everything to satisfy potential customers, current customers and post customers, most of these bad things you read is not correct information.
We do our best to advise and help out, even before you are a customer or if you have bought a used Stiegemeier Eaton.

We have over 10,000 customers since we have started our business.
We have a 1 year warranty on our parts and lifetime warranty on taking care of our loyal customers.

Stiegemeier

StiegeSplash
636-949-2275

Hey guys - my first post on SVT. I registered just because of this thread and wanted to give my experience with Stiegemeier.

I have a 2010 GT500 and the VMP high flow elbow, 2.6 pulley, and 67mm TB are en route from Justin. Once those items arrive I thought it would be nice to have them properly matched up, so I gave Stiegemeier a call yesterday to discuss details on his porting and polishing job with my factory SC.

Bob Stiegemeier answered the phone and immediately asked me to hold because he was on another call. It must have been two different phones because I could hear him talking to the other customer. I was actually getting a little annoyed at how much time he took with the other guy while he made sure the customer understood everything Bob was telling him. After being on hold for about 4-5 minutes he hung up and continued the call with me. I bet he spent another 20 minutes on the phone with me and I was shocked at how much time he took to explain everything in detail, extremely patient with my questions, and even go over other items that I never thought of. And while he mentioned modifications that most people never consider, he never once pushed any service on me from a sales tactic like I have experienced from other well known vendors. By the end of the call I felt like I was talking to an old friend as we had digressed into topics other than porting and polishing.

With that being said I'm looking forward to the new items arriving this week and removing the SC to be sent off to Stiegemeier. If Bob's customer service is any indication to the quality of his actual work, then I have no doubt I will be very pleased with the end result.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Welcome to SVTP.:beer:

Hey guys - my first post on SVT. I registered just because of this thread and wanted to give my experience with Stiegemeier.

I have a 2010 GT500 and the VMP high flow elbow, 2.6 pulley, and 67mm TB are en route from Justin. Once those items arrive I thought it would be nice to have them properly matched up, so I gave Stiegemeier a call yesterday to discuss details on his porting and polishing job with my factory SC.

Bob Stiegemeier answered the phone and immediately asked me to hold because he was on another call. It must have been two different phones because I could hear him talking to the other customer. I was actually getting a little annoyed at how much time he took with the other guy while he made sure the customer understood everything Bob was telling him. After being on hold for about 4-5 minutes he hung up and continued the call with me. I bet he spent another 20 minutes on the phone with me and I was shocked at how much time he took to explain everything in detail, extremely patient with my questions, and even go over other items that I never thought of. And while he mentioned modifications that most people never consider, he never once pushed any service on me from a sales tactic like I have experienced from other well known vendors. By the end of the call I felt like I was talking to an old friend as we had digressed into topics other than porting and polishing.

With that being said I'm looking forward to the new items arriving this week and removing the SC to be sent off to Stiegemeier. If Bob's customer service is any indication to the quality of his actual work, then I have no doubt I will be very pleased with the end result.

haskett

Established Member
I'm happy with the work done. I never had a need to call for service. I just filled out the forms, sent everything in, and it came back quickly in good shape. I'm happy with the experience.

Users who are viewing this thread