Stg 2 D1SC #'s

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thanks for your help Terry and I'm excited to see how it runs myself....crap i'm not used to seeing the banner in your sig yet Thomas.

still on the 4c , I think it will work very well with my combo.

lol,

your very welcome!

bigriff85

Established Member
looks awesome! thinking about trying a d1sc with a tiny pulley or just going with an f1a on lower boost....the d1sc on this engine seems to do great from what i've seen and this is more proof!

WHITEMACH

Established Member
winter is here see you at the track again,,QUEST FOR THE 9S BEGINS! I made 652rwhp and 558 rwtq at 10lbs to 11lbs,with the tvs. let me know when you guys are heading to pbir! P.S who did your TUNE? I had ken bejones do mine.

Last edited:

4VFTW

Established Member
went 10.53@132. Air was Chowder(90% humidity), car wouldn't 60'(1.59) , short shifting and slightly flat in 3rd and my dumb ass left the laptop on the Kitchen counter so I got no logs. Overall not bad considering.

BlueSmokem5.0

Established Member
Yea air was cool but super high humidity. Best 60ft I had was 1.51 spinning , track was junk!! Better luck next time I guess. But good to see all you guys out there.

4VFTW

Established Member
went back last night and with no cooldown went a [email protected] on a 1.48 60' footbraking , 2nd pass I used the transbrake and it left the line harder than it ever has before(people in the crowd said 1' of light) but it hit the limiter on the 1-2 and only managed a 1.54 60' and I backed out of it. 3rd pass it blew the tire off and I had to be up at 4am so I went home. might go back tomorrow night.

Last edited:

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
went back last night and with no cooldown went a [email protected] on a 1.48 60' footbraking , 2nd pass I used the transbrake and it left the line harder than it ever has before(people in the crowd said 1' of light) but it hit the limiter on the 1-2 and only managed a 1.54 60' and I backed out of it. 3rd pass it blew the tire off and I had to be up at 4am so I went home. might go back tomorrow night.

Congrats! That's awesome! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread