Stereo install kit.

Mugzy

Connoisseur Extraordinair
Established Member
Guess I'll share mine as well :)

Forgive me for the enclosure. That was my first attempt at fiberglass, so it was more about function than form. Yes. I was missing a screw in that pic. Pushed the t-nut through. Rookie mistake. It wont happen in the next build with a ring behind the nuts.

It sounds great though.

2n6avxv.jpg

211zr5.jpg

kingnut

Established Member
Dude why even switch the stock unit out for a lame single din radio... so many decent navi full screen units @$600 its not even funny.

Mugzy

Connoisseur Extraordinair
Established Member
Dude why even switch the stock unit out for a lame single din radio... so many decent navi full screen units @$600 its not even funny.

That is a great sounding head unit that I already had from my previous car. I doubt I'll find a navi unit with better sound that I like for under a grand.

I do plan on getting a nice double-din touchscreen. I just need to shop it to death first.

...and I can't believe whoever said the stock head unit sounds good. To each his own I guess. The thing bleeds the FM signal into other channels for one thing. It sounds like complete shit. The door subs in the shaker 500 are crap. Hell, every speaker in the car was junk. I replaced the door subs with 6.5" components and it's so much better.

atistang

Established Member
That is a great sounding head unit that I already had from my previous car. I doubt I'll find a navi unit with better sound that I like for under a grand.

I do plan on getting a nice double-din touchscreen. I just need to shop it to death first.

...and I can't believe whoever said the stock head unit sounds good. To each his own I guess. The thing bleeds the FM signal into other channels for one thing. It sounds like complete shit. The door subs in the shaker 500 are crap. Hell, every speaker in the car was junk. I replaced the door subs with 6.5" components and it's so much better.

If you are picky enough to say the mach 500 sounds like shit then you shouldn't be listening to FM anyways lol

I think it sounds pretty damn good

Users who are viewing this thread