Steeda Suspension Purchased

Todd03Blown

Established Member
I just bought their Stage 1 kit for my '15GT PP. I also purchased their Billet Aluminum sway bar mounts for the front and rear along with their IRS cradle alignment bushings.

Hopefully I will have the parts quick and can get them installed. Have heard nothing but great feedback running this setup outside of no one has used their billet mounts. Curious how much improvement they over vs. The brackets that come with their bats.

tj@steeda

Established Member
Thank you for your Support!

You will be very happy with your Steeda parts ... not only the difference it makes on the street ... but also the quality that goes into our American Made Parts.

Keep us updated as to the install & before/after.

Best Regards,

TJ

Todd03Blown

Established Member
image.jpgI
Thank you for your Support!

You will be very happy with your Steeda parts ... not only the difference it makes on the street ... but also the quality that goes into our American Made Parts.

Keep us updated as to the install & before/after.

Best Regards,

TJ

Thanks, TJ! Also got a few goodies from David! Very nice gesture. That banner especially. Top notch quality. Going to look great out in my garage with all my other car stuff.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
A couple of updates.

1. I am now going to head down to Valdosta, GA to get Steeda to install all my new suspension parts. Waiting for the springs to come in so I can make my appointment. I also added the bushing support system to the install order.

2. Some of the parts arrived today! The IRS Cradle bushings and the Billet aluminum front sway bar mounts. These things look awesome! The back ones are on back-order for now. The rest of the parts will remain in Valdosta for my arrival. I will get pictures of all the stuff before it installed as well as during the install. I hope they let me get pictures :)

Attachments

• IMAG0374.jpg
    IMAG0374.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 242
  • IMAG0375.jpg
    IMAG0375.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 277
  • IMAG0376.jpg
    IMAG0376.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 302
  • IMAG0377.jpg
    IMAG0377.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 302

mikath1

I have a '15 mustang eco-boosr CONVERTIBLE with the performance package. What suspension upgrades are available ? I'm fed up with talking to salespeople !! Got any ideas? I want to sequentially improve the handling. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread