Steeda Sport or Eibach?

Florian

Established Member
Ive seen reviews on both, they both seem to get the job done - Im too lazy to check pricing but I suspect they are similar.
Why should I buy one over the other? :??:

F

farmboy90

Established Member
I got Ford Racing lowering springs. Mainly I like the stance the best (from the pics I've seen anyway). The drop isn't as much as the other springs as well.

Zacharyx

Established Member
I have put the Steeda spring on a bunch of friends cars and they are happy with them

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
:lol: As a police officer "mechanic" has to be one of your many sub titles everyone thinks you should perform. :nonono:

Can't wait to hear your impressions on the watts link since you went springs first. :beer:

you are correct on the first part, but oh well comes with the territory, sometimes you have fun with people when they ask for ridiculous requests :shrug:

Me too man, since I like to hit the drag strip 4 to 5 times a year and am looking to add the occasional HPDE event, I want to do mods that will benefit me in these areas but also allow to keep the car enjoyable and streetable...I often enjoy just cruising around with the wife and other mustang buddies

I need to take a road trip out west to I can see your car up close :beer:

Zeroescence

Established Member
you are correct on the first part, but oh well comes with the territory, sometimes you have fun with people when they ask for ridiculous requests :shrug:

Me too man, since I like to hit the drag strip 4 to 5 times a year and am looking to add the occasional HPDE event, I want to do mods that will benefit me in these areas but also allow to keep the car enjoyable and streetable...I often enjoy just cruising around with the wife and other mustang buddies

I need to take a road trip out west to I can see your car up close :beer:

I got a spare room. Your always welcome here.:thumbsup:

Franz

Speed Freak
Established Member
Anybody already done the legwork on comparing prices, drop amount (in.), quality, etc... I have now heard various people with Steeda, Eibach, and FRPP.

(What are the chances all are manufactured by the same spring company and private branded for each company? I already know that FRPP doesn't manufacture anything). :shrug:

farmboy90

Established Member
Ford was the lowest drop I saw. 1.25 versus 1.5 for the others. I also think that Ford is a linear spring whereas the others are progressive.

Ford was the cheapest at $206 shipped. I also got a BMR panhard bar and camber bolts (in case they are needed). The total was about $385 shipped.

Last edited:

1stShelby

Established Member
For my money: Steeda :rockon:
001-2.jpg

005-5.jpg

004-5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread