Steeda 2013 Mustang GT - CAI & Tune Dyno Results & Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteedaBrandon

Ordered mine on Friday I talk to frank, he wad very helpful. I got the 93 and 87 oct tunes. He did not say if they were race or any other type of tune but I can't wait to try it out.
Glad to hear Frank took care of you.

We have one type of tune: performance. :)

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
And if your in Florida steeda can dyno tune the same set up, and get another 10 hp....

JonBoy

Established Member
bumping this thread. Taking my car to a dyno day tomorrow (as long as it doesnt rain out) to see what it puts down. I have a 2013 manual 3.73 car with c&l intake, muffler delete exhaust and steeda 93 tune. Ill post results.

I see quite a few people have the steeda tune, but have not seen anyone post up dyno numbers. This is going on a dynojet. Any rwhp guesses?

RC-5.0

Established Member
All the 2011+ 5.0L’s do that, magazines like 5.0 magazine have covered this with Ford engineers talking about this in their articles. It has to do with the intake manifold design.

True...here's mine from Steeda almost 2 years ago:

IMG_2252.jpg

Congrats on those numbers..I remember in my 94 when We barely eeked out 360rwhp with a Vortech at 8#
RC

JonBoy

Established Member
Well the car made 387 hp 368 tq. I had to work so I had a buddy take the car, but he said a 2013 boss made 362 hp 326 tq. Not too bad when you look at the boss numbers. A 2012 gt was there an made the same hp a I did but had 372 tq. Ill have to talk to my buddy to see what mods it had. He also said a bone stock 13 gt made 358hp 349 tq.

Last edited:

DIB5.0

Established Member
This is a dynojet? Seems like a mustang dunk with those #'s.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Hey, can you shoot me a PM as well? I'm interested
Thanks!

Take glance at the rules again, as this thread is 1.5yrs old.

12. Bringing old threads and polls back to the top is prohibited. The definition of “old” will be determined on a case-by-case basis by the SVTP staff. If you can not reasonably infer what constitutes an “old thread” ask a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread