Steeda 2013 Mustang GT - CAI & Tune Dyno Results & Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteedaBrandon

How is this? Every other tuner is putting out auto tunes. Brenspeed, Lund, Vmp act all have auto tunes available.
We are currently working with SCT on our tunes for the 2013 autos. As of right now we don't currently have '13 auto tunes available for sale.

I'm confused I thought other tuners were using sct to tune auto 2013? Do you believe that at some point a tune will be out? I just ordered a car it will suck if I can't tune it. thanks for the help.
Yes, we are developing '13 auto tunes and they will be available for purchase in the future.

PLASMAN

Don
Established Member
Just got my steeda cai/tuner this week from LRS for $629 with free shipping and some pypes muffler deletes. Put it on my 13GT CS auto with the tune from BBR and its spot on. Night and day difference. Track apps are awesome for spot checking your intake air temps and A/F before and after mods.

BBR and VMP are writing tunes for the auto currently.

o2gt

Established Member
Just got my steeda cai/tuner this week from LRS for $629 with free shipping and some pypes muffler deletes. Put it on my 13GT CS auto with the tune from BBR and its spot on. Night and day difference. Track apps are awesome for spot checking your intake air temps and A/F before and after mods.

BBR and VMP are writing tunes for the auto currently.

sounds great, how does it change the transmission while in sport mode and with the manual shifting? power difference is good I assume.

PLASMAN

Don
Established Member
it handles the duties of shifting with no flaws. Sport mode holds gears for optimized shift points or does fine when you go manual valve body style...no complaints here

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member
how much is just a tune from you guys(already have a sct)

how much for a tune file + your intake? :) thnx

o2gt

Established Member
what type of power gains are you seeing with the autos, also how hard are the shifts in normal driving and at wot? thanks

SteedaBrandon

What gears do y'all have, standard 3.31s? If so, those are damn good impressive numbers!
3.73s.

what type of power gains are you seeing with the autos, also how hard are the shifts in normal driving and at wot? thanks
The power gains are the same. They're firmer, but not like neck-breaking firm. If for some reason you find the shifts too firm we can soften them up.

Last edited:

SirJAG

Established Member
I wish you guys would post results with just a stock car and your tune and then another result with tune and intake!

SirJAG

Established Member
Right now I am tune only and I'm trying to justify the $300 for an intake.

o2gt

Established Member
how long does it normally take to get a tune after it is ordered online?

SteedaBrandon

Right now I am tune only and I'm trying to justify the $300 for an intake.
Well let me know if you decide you can justify adding more power. :) I can get you a free tune update with the Steeda CAI (savings of $65) if you purchase it from me.

how long does it normally take to get a tune after it is ordered online?
2-3 business days.

I'll tell you a secret though, usually it is much quicker. :-D

Last edited:

PSIHouston

PSIHouston
Established Member
I had slightly better numbers in my 2012 with the same setup but on the 87 tune. I forgot to change that setting before the dyno. I have since changed to the 93 tune and I wonder how much better my numbers would be.

o2gt

Established Member
Ordered mine on Friday I talk to frank, he wad very helpful. I got the 93 and 87 oct tunes. He did not say if they were race or any other type of tune but I can't wait to try it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread