starting up a new social networking site dedicate to all sports..take a look

Todd03Blown

Established Member
starting up a new social networking site dedicated to all sports..take a look

Folks - myself and 2 friends have started a sports social networking site @ BOUNCEFAST SPORTS NETWORK - TALK | WORK | PLAY. If you are on facebook search for bouncefast and click "like" so you can stay up to date on where things are going as things will be happening fast with what we have lined up!!

We are in the process of getting the main site built out so all you see currently at the URL is 3 static pages. We hope to have the main site up and working so you all can join in the next 6 weeks. We are working on getting advertisers etc so you will see their ad's on the site etc. It will encompass all sports from youth to high school to semi-pro to professional to college. It will also have a fantasy aspect to play many of your favorite sports.If you click the login button you will see the profile page for a fake memeber. You can then click the Fan Information page and also the Former Glory page.

We currently have backing from the V foundation, Bob Valvano and Tommy Bowden who will be blogging on the site. We also have connections in the soccer world for the Brazil national team plus a few other connections in the pipeline from the NFL (high profile WR).

Any questions or recommendation (good and bad) please don't hesitate to post here or on the FB page if you decide to "like" our bouncefast page.

I have been a member here at SVT for a while so I figured I would post this info up to see if you all are willing to help out even though you cannot register at this time but by liking our FB page it will help you all keep up to date.

Thanks again!!

Last edited:

deadpres

everyday is caturday
Established Member
Looks like a cool site, I'm constantly following sports but I can only take so much espn in one day. I'll keep up to date with the FB thing. who's the WR?

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Thanks guys...We plan on covering all sports across the globe!

The WR lead who we are pursing is Hines Ward and potentially a few others but I cannot mention them at this time. We hope they will come on to the site and do blogging or taking questions real time.

We will also do a weekly or month photo submission and the users will vote and the winner will get a gift card from one of our advertisers!

We will also have the ability to handle NCAA questions and linking to jobs etc in the college arena...should be a very complete site to address all of your needs.

We did a lot of searching around the net etc and didn't really find a site that is doing all of this from a sports perspective.

Last edited:

usmcrebel

Established Member
I like the Layout.
It's nice and simple, gets to the point and shows what it has to offer. I hate sports, but i'll look you up and FB and like it for numbers!

One suggestion i would have for you guys is a podcast/ youtube channel.
Youtube is free advertising and once you have enough subscribers they pay you like .10/click or something.
The Podcast is something to get users involved and interactive with the site vs just reading info.
You have a PM coming.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
I like the Layout.
It's nice and simple, gets to the point and shows what it has to offer. I hate sports, but i'll look you up and FB and like it for numbers!

One suggestion i would have for you guys is a podcast/ youtube channel.
Youtube is free advertising and once you have enough subscribers they pay you like .10/click or something.
The Podcast is something to get users involved and interactive with the site vs just reading info.
You have a PM coming.

Thanks for the ideas and the PM. I will definitely look into this as an option as well.

We will have realtime streaming sports data as an interactive ticker, this is being built into our buildout now.

usmcrebel

Established Member
Thanks for the ideas and the PM. I will definitely look into this as an option as well.

We will have realtime streaming sports data as an interactive ticker, this is being built into our buildout now.

Awesome!
What my research and personal site building experience has show me is that the users love having things be interactive. if you involve them, they will keep coming back over and over and over.

Todd03Blown

Established Member
to the top...We are announcing our website development company tomorrow....90 days and we will be up and running!!

Thanks for all the folks so far for visiting the site and "liking" us on Facebook.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice idea and well done website. Very clean looking, right down to the colors you chose. Best of luck with it. :beer: :thumbsup:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
I will take a look tonight.

There isn't any nude mens' wrestling like Musclefan21 raves about because that's nasty

Todd03Blown

Established Member
Nice idea and well done website. Very clean looking, right down to the colors you chose. Best of luck with it. :beer: :thumbsup:
Thanks Bob! We just picked our site developer tonight and they start first thing tomorrow!! 90 days and we will be live!!
as if the world and the internet didn't already have enough social networking websites already.....:kaboom:
Hey thanks for the useless post....Always haters no matter what. We are trying to push this as a global sports site that will have something from the 8yr old girl or boy all the way up to the avid professional sport fan. Not to mention it will be a place to post for NCAA postings and kids who want to be recruited etc. It is a complete stop with message boards, etc etc. We will see what comes of it. Maybe it will catch on maybe it won't. You never know until you try right?

The idea cannot be that bad as we have 3 investors that are contributing thousands and thousands of dollars with only this mock site up....
I will take a look tonight.

There isn't any nude mens' wrestling like Musclefan21 raves about because that's nasty

LOL nope none of that crazy Musclefan21 garbage!! If you are on facebook like us and you can stay up to date on our progress and other announcements.

Users who are viewing this thread