Start up, Walk Around, Mini Flyby

nerdman

Established Member
Whats up guys, made a quick vid of the car. Walk around, and mini fly by. I suck at video, but we just ordered a couple of go pros, so stay tuned for more vids in the future!

These are just iphone vids edited in iMovie.:beer:

YouTube[youtube_browser]JRHbkqqOrCE[/youtube_browser]

SJ SNAKE

Venomous
Established Member
Wassup Ernie!! Looks like these are the wheels you were tellin me about few months back.. Gotta say they turned out BADASS :rockon: :beer: What happened to the CCWs? You sellin em ;-)?

byeofcr

Established Member
Your car is absolutely amazing. Much respect man!
Is that the variable type blower i read about?

nerdman

Established Member
wow that blow off valve sounds amazing!!!

Thanks, its a tial

Exhaust and BOV setup? Sounds sick.

Thank you, stock manifolds, i picked up some headers but to lazy to instal haha. Bassani catted x, and borla stinger catback.

Wassup Ernie!! Looks like these are the wheels you were tellin me about few months back.. Gotta say they turned out BADASS :rockon: :beer: What happened to the CCWs? You sellin em ;-)?

Whats up man, thanks, yea, got them done a while ago, working on a diffrent set now. And nope, i love my classsics. Haha. I keep em and put them on when i go to the track or when i feel like sportin them for a while. Besides, they wont fit your car, theyll stick out almost 3in past your fender :beer:
How have you been, hows your car?

Last edited:

nerdman

Established Member
Your car is absolutely amazing. Much respect man!
Is that the variable type blower i read about?

Thank you, i appreciate that. And no, i want to say that you are probably thinking about the procharger unit. I saw it in person and its pretty neat. This is j ust a future replacement for the T trim.

SJ SNAKE

Venomous
Established Member
nerdman said:
Hats up man, thanks, yea, got them done a while ago, working on a diffrent set now. And nope, i love my classsics. Haha. I keep em and put them on when i go to the track or when i feel like sportin them for a while. NnBesides, they wont fit your car, theyll stick out almost 3in past your fender :beer:
How have you been, hows your car?

I been good bro.. Snake been sitting in the garage for 4 months LOL.. In the process of getting the blower chromed and getting some custom fiberglass enclosures made for the JL W7's.. And i know your CCws are situated for a fat ass ;-) Mine isn't quite there yet lol

blown87gt

Professionally charged GT
Established Member
I know you said it's a tial blow off valve, but what model is it? Or do they only have one? I have a procharger big red open bypass valve on my car and its so loud and obnoxious that I wanna get a different one, and I really like how yours sounds. Car looks amazing btw, love the two tone paint scheme.

nerdman

Established Member
I been good bro.. Snake been sitting in the garage for 4 months LOL.. In the process of getting the blower chromed and getting some custom fiberglass enclosures made for the JL W7's.. And i know your CCws are situated for a fat ass ;-) Mine isn't quite there yet lol

Dang, thats a while. Cant wait to see pics of the blower and audio setup. Keep me posted. Text me your number again, i lost sme numbers when i updated my phone.

I know you said it's a tial blow off valve, but what model is it? Or do they only have one? I have a procharger big red open bypass valve on my car and its so loud and obnoxious that I wanna get a different one, and I really like how yours sounds. Car looks amazing btw, love the two tone paint scheme.

Thank you, the Bov is the tial 50mm. Its quieter than the procharger, but not by a lot really. If you want a nice sounding bov thats not too loud, the Vortech mini race is good. I push 13lbs through it with no issues. I switch back in forth between the tial and vortech.

I got a tial on my v1, sounds just like that. car is nasty man!

This is my car

2 - YouTube

Sounds really good man! Car looks clean. And thanks.

Looks awesome. Nice work. How do you like the new blower?

Thank you, i really like the new blower. I am very happy with it. It supports 1000 hp so i will for sure never run it to its max potential. I had a roots before and loved the instant torque, but this thing starts to build boost around 2500-3000, and when the boost comes on, it comes on hard and keeps pulling. Hard to believe but I like it more than my roots blower.

nerdman

Established Member
this is true, but i have my own blower whine now...you got me hooked

Hahaha, thats right, i almost forgot the first time i took you for a ride with the old blower setup, You giggled like a little girl. That shit was funny:beer::beer: good times.

smitty2919

Established Member
You have your PATS disabled and rigged up a mechanism to unlock the steering wheel for the push button?

Users who are viewing this thread