Start car, but wont accelerate.

mr 347

Established Member
Its happened to me 3 times now, where I will start the car, but the car wont go anywhere. I can have the motor running, and floor it, and nothing will happen. I turn it off, I turn it on, and its fine. No SES code... Any help please! 2012 GT500. 43k miles.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Tuned? Reflash it.

The 13-14 were worse. Dead pedal. Ford knows about it. If it's stock, take it in.

bj

Snoopy49

Established Member
BJ,
I have talked to the dealer and was told to drop off the car and they will see if the can replicate the problem. The problem with the problem is that it is a random problem that only happens occasionally. It is very unlike that the will be able to replicate it and I will be without the car and have to worry about them driving it around and abusing it. It's sorta like dropping your kid off at a daycare center run by pedophiles.

mr 347

Established Member
BJ,
I have talked to the dealer and was told to drop off the car and they will see if the can replicate the problem. The problem with the problem is that it is a random problem that only happens occasionally. It is very unlike that the will be able to replicate it and I will be without the car and have to worry about them driving it around and abusing it. It's sorta like dropping your kid off at a daycare center run by pedophiles.

LMFAO! Now thats funny. Thank you for the help guys.. Dead pedal. At the rate its doing it they would have my car for a while. No thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread