Star Wars: Ahsoka

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
This was a pile of crap yet it is still better than any modern-day Star Wars television or motion picture:

co.jpg

wckdvnm

Established Member
Who is it?

Sent from my SM-S908U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Different jedi master…shak ti. Same species different characters. Ashoka is a character from rebels and clone wars kids shows. She has always shown to much more powerful just your average recruit and is why she was anakin’s padawon (or however that’s spelled).

Other characters in legends (old canon) and the current canon have survived being stabbed by light sabers. So that isn’t surprising as it has happened in canon already.

As others have stated this is well after return of the jedi as anakin is dead and is why he is now a force deity. Him becoming such was also set up in the kids shows, clone wars I think.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Most of these star wars disney spin offs are not lighting my candle. The book of Boba was just terrible. Kenobi, was too far fetched that left a lot of gaping plot holes that honestly just didnt make sense or flow with the star wars story. Its like they were forcing a story. Mandalorian was ok but could have been way better.
Andor was so boring I couldnt make it through any of the episodes. It felt like groundhog day.

The only star wars movie that felt good and stayed with a simple script was rogue one.

Ahsoka's character was never relevant enough to expand on...no one cared. Even in revenge of the sith, her death scene was cut from the release because no one knew who the hell she was. Why make a series based off a character no one gives a crap about.
Didn you praise the Obi-Wan series calling it amazing? LOL That show was a huge meh outside of the last two episodes.
If you enjoyed Rogue One, you will enjoy the 2nd half of Andor.

Regarding Ahsoka, you're half right, outside of Clone Wars and Rebels, nobody really cared for her but everyone that watched those shows did. Same with Ezra Bridger, he's a big thing in Star Wars as well.

And as others stated, completely different character lol Ahsoka was still a "youngling" in RotS

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
Didn you praise the Obi-Wan series calling it amazing? LOL That show was a huge meh outside of the last two episodes.
If you enjoyed Rogue One, you will enjoy the 2nd half of Andor.

Regarding Ahsoka, you're half right, outside of Clone Wars and Rebels, nobody really cared for her but everyone that watched those shows did. Same with Ezra Bridger, he's a big thing in Star Wars as well.

And as others stated, completely different character lol Ahsoka was still a "youngling" in RotS
I enjoyed Kenobi, didn't care for the Leah story line though. Last 2 episodes I enjoyed the most

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
the space whales are...interesting. Can't build a ship to get between galaxies? BOOM: space whales.

I know this is science fiction, but when S#!T is over the top I get disinterested. I watch this just because I like Star Wars stuff, but that flying, hyper space traveling Whale stuff was just crap writing and over the top imagination LMAO!!!! The bad guys just happen to be traveling to the Whales graveyard to make the connection???? LOL....

I'm not into Star Wars so much I know all the back stories or characters or what the hell order everything is in since Episodes 4, 5 and 6 were technically released first LOL.

But, I do enjoy watching when they bring back cool characters such as Anakin, Obi-Wan and my boy Darth Vader....the best badass ever created LOL....

My kids laugh at me because my avatar for Disney + is Darth Vader....

blk02edge

Established Member
I know this is science fiction, but when S#!T is over the top I get disinterested. I watch this just because I like Star Wars stuff, but that flying, hyper space traveling Whale stuff was just crap writing and over the top imagination LMAO!!!! The bad guys just happen to be traveling to the Whales graveyard to make the connection???? LOL....

I'm not into Star Wars so much I know all the back stories or characters or what the hell order everything is in since Episodes 4, 5 and 6 were technically released first LOL.

But, I do enjoy watching when they bring back cool characters such as Anakin, Obi-Wan and my boy Darth Vader....the best badass ever created LOL....

My kids laugh at me because my avatar for Disney + is Darth Vader....
Yeaaaaa the whale thing needed to be removed...

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
So....did Ahsoka come back to life after being impaled by Grevous 30 some odd years earlier? Ahsoka has 2 storyline going on and it doesn't blend well.

Grevious was one of the few really good things to come out of the prequels.

how can ashoka be anakins apprentice when he himself was still an apprentice??

btw, met a teenager named anakin last week lol

BlueSnake01

Established Member

Anakin was not an apprentice, he was practically a Jedi Master without the rank in Episode 3. One of the big reasons why he turned bad as well. He was appointed to the Jedi counsel in Episode 3 but Samuel L Jackson/Mace Windu didnt give him the Jedi Master Rank.

He was already a Jedi Knight, the youngest one to ever make that rank in Episode 2. So he was already able to have a Padawn to train.

Was a huge Star Wars fan lol until Disney came and made everything colorful full of rainbows

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

My gf's brother in law changed his name to Anakin as he is a Chinese immigrant lol.

scottg

it's good to be blown
Established Member
Most of these star wars disney spin offs are not lighting my candle. The book of Boba was just terrible. Kenobi, was too far fetched that left a lot of gaping plot holes that honestly just didnt make sense or flow with the star wars story. Its like they were forcing a story. Mandalorian was ok but could have been way better.
Andor was so boring I couldnt make it through any of the episodes. It felt like groundhog day.

The only star wars movie that felt good and stayed with a simple script was rogue one.

Ahsoka's character was never relevant enough to expand on...no one cared. Even in revenge of the sith, her death scene was cut from the release because no one knew who the hell she was. Why make a series based off a character no one gives a crap about.
Andor was awesome once you got into it. I'm not sure if I rank it best or Mandolorian the best. But Andor was terrific.

Users who are viewing this thread