Stangmode vs. 13/14 GT500

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
damn... you are worst than me. Lol

I’ll get back in it eventually, just have to keep focused on the little monster for now

lol yea I had other priorities for a long time. I only started paying attention again to my car a few years ago.

Cman01

hello
Established Member
That trinity car has a 4:10 gear and the usual pulley/tune/intake (don't know about exhaust).

Yeah, he should be around 700whp, your 2020's are dynoing 680-690whp and with the trinity near 200lbs lighter it should be able to handle a stock predator.

Again the key here is that DCT makes launching and shifting a breeze, your trinity driver can't make mistakes or it's over. Not applicable to this roll race but with the usual BS 1-2 lockout/grind the previous Shelbys were known for that just makes it so much easier for the newer Shelby to win in these situations.

Ok, so our buddy Stangmode. If you don't keep up with his uploads the last few of them to me makes me think he orchestrated the whole ebay sell the Hulk thing.

It started with a video he did where he said he got laid off due to the Covid 19 stuff (actually before that video he uploaded one saying he stopped making payments on the car). His video where he says he got laid off did look like he was in distress (wifey also was laid off), and he wasn't sure what he was going to do etc etc etc.

Then the vid where he said he was putting the 2020 on ebay with a reserve (the car was going to be in the 6 figures), with him basically explaining why he feels he would sell it only if it hit the reserve (he was attached to the car, if it sells it sells if it didn't he would make videos with it etc etc etc). So a week passes, he did another vid where the car did hit the reserve price, then miraculously the bid was withdrawn (according to SM bidder claim a mistake was made when the bid over the reserve was made). Ultimately the car didn't sell so now he's pumping out videos I guess to bring in YT revenue (if he really did lose his job).

So with around 100k subscribers how much would you really make on YT when people look at your videos? To sell a car on ebay and if you put a reserve on your auction it's a % of the reserve price up to a maximum of $750.00.

Personally I know if I lost my job I wouldn't be spending $750.00 to sell my car I'd use that $750 and whatever other funds I have to make sure I could take care of family and the home stuff that's more important than any car I have. Since the car didn't sell he coughed up $750 to ebay. It also sounds to me like a friend probably did the winning bid on ebay then cancelled it for dramatics.

Apparently he also has his "black mamba" car down @ VMP...…………..so I guess he has the funds to pay for the work done and get the car back from Florida to Michigan...………………….yeah ok...…………….makes me think this was all planned out from the get go.

Tony

cgouzoulis

SNARFSNARF
Established Member
That trinity car has a 4:10 gear and the usual pulley/tune/intake (don't know about exhaust).

Yeah, he should be around 700whp, your 2020's are dynoing 680-690whp and with the trinity near 200lbs lighter it should be able to handle a stock predator.

Again the key here is that DCT makes launching and shifting a breeze, your trinity driver can't make mistakes or it's over. Not applicable to this roll race but with the usual BS 1-2 lockout/grind the previous Shelbys were known for that just makes it so much easier for the newer Shelby to win in these situations.

Ok, so our buddy Stangmode. If you don't keep up with his uploads the last few of them to me makes me think he orchestrated the whole ebay sell the Hulk thing.

It started with a video he did where he said he got laid off due to the Covid 19 stuff (actually before that video he uploaded one saying he stopped making payments on the car). His video where he says he got laid off did look like he was in distress (wifey also was laid off), and he wasn't sure what he was going to do etc etc etc.

Then the vid where he said he was putting the 2020 on ebay with a reserve (the car was going to be in the 6 figures), with him basically explaining why he feels he would sell it only if it hit the reserve (he was attached to the car, if it sells it sells if it didn't he would make videos with it etc etc etc). So a week passes, he did another vid where the car did hit the reserve price, then miraculously the bid was withdrawn (according to SM bidder claim a mistake was made when the bid over the reserve was made). Ultimately the car didn't sell so now he's pumping out videos I guess to bring in YT revenue (if he really did lose his job).

So with around 100k subscribers how much would you really make on YT when people look at your videos? To sell a car on ebay and if you put a reserve on your auction it's a % of the reserve price up to a maximum of $750.00.

Personally I know if I lost my job I wouldn't be spending $750.00 to sell my car I'd use that $750 and whatever other funds I have to make sure I could take care of family and the home stuff that's more important than any car I have. Since the car didn't sell he coughed up $750 to ebay. It also sounds to me like a friend probably did the winning bid on ebay then cancelled it for dramatics.

Apparently he also has his "black mamba" car down @ VMP...…………..so I guess he has the funds to pay for the work done and get the car back from Florida to Michigan...………………….yeah ok...…………….makes me think this was all planned out from the get go.

Tony
Yea the whole ebay thing was predictable. In addition to the mods you listed and to stay away from different peoples opinions of what bolt ons entails, his mods are what you listed (4.10, intake tune, pulley...kooks headers, full exhaust, throttle body, and RXT clutch/ fly assembly)
As Gimme11s said, he is an entertainer, just not my type

Cman01

hello
Established Member
I don't either, just my observation.

YT must pay enough when u have 100k subs to blow $750 to make videos.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
No offense meant. Not sure YouTube pays a lot for that. Maybe other side gigs.

PM-Performance

Established Member
No offense meant. Not sure YouTube pays a lot for that. Maybe other side gigs.

He said his wife is sub teacher and waitress. He now said he is a paralegal.
Looking that he didn’t even have a garage until a couple months ago, pretty much proves he isn’t swimming in money before YouTube.
Dude is spending his YouTube money like he hood rich not realizing it’s not gonna last and not planning for issues like this.
He probably can’t pay the bill to pick his other car up and hoping people will donate. Lol
I can’t stand them clickbaiter posers!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
TBH, I really don’t care. I really don’t. Lol.

no offense.

I just want to see some legit racing videos, such as the one below:

no faggots giving me a screen full of ****** face “WHAT’S UP GUYS!”. Selfie recording the whole time, telling me their ghetto-fabulous life story, etc.

I don’t ****ing care. I just want to see cars.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Good race and about what I expected. I'm looking forward to the day I get to run a 2020 Shelby.

PM-Performance

Established Member
TBH, I really don’t care. I really don’t. Lol.

no offense.

I just want to see some legit racing videos, such as the one below:

no faggots giving me a screen full of ****** face “WHAT’S UP GUYS!”. Selfie recording the whole time, telling me their ghetto-fabulous life story, etc.

I don’t ****ing care. I just want to see cars.

YES!!

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
He said his wife is sub teacher and waitress. He now said he is a paralegal.
Looking that he didn’t even have a garage until a couple months ago, pretty much proves he isn’t swimming in money before YouTube.
Dude is spending his YouTube money like he hood rich not realizing it’s not gonna last and not planning for issues like this.
He probably can’t pay the bill to pick his other car up and hoping people will donate. Lol
I can’t stand them clickbaiter posers!
They are both unemployed at the moment.

PM-Performance

Established Member
They are both unemployed at the moment.

And?

He cries the blues for views, but doesn’t mention that like everyone else they are getting unemployment. And quite a few Americans are actually making more on unemployment than working.
My guess from the view of his lifestyle prior to YouTube fame, his family is probably in that boat as well.

how are you going to make enough money to buy all these cars and do crazy builds, but not save any of it? I am dumb with money and even I have that much common sense.
Don’t over leverage yourself with free money that may not last. That’s like banking on overtime and your bills and debts reflecting that money like it is your base salary.

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
I was simply making a statement.
Ive met him last year when he and his friend wanted to race my Demon.
He is genuinely a good guy, like actors they have to have a "screen persona" to uphold.
Im not agreeing nor disagreeing with your statements.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
6speed Trinity with similar power was just as fast if not faster than DCT 500.

Users who are viewing this thread