Stangmode vs. 13/14 GT500

cgouzoulis

SNARFSNARF
Established Member
It’s funny in his clickbait eBay as he justified the price due to “gapping” hellcats and zr1’s , but has a hard time with a 2-3 mod 13-14 car?
These races are bullshit 60 rolls anyway. Let’s do one shift and call it a race. .... and still have a hard time with a manual car. Lol
I agree, I've said multiple times in multiple threads I'm not a fan.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Agreed, he even said it makes around the same power as the 2020. So that makes it a pulley/intake/ tune car really.

Exactly. That was just a basic pulley car with a pretty decent driver.

2020 car guys love to click bait, down play their advantages and play up their opponents.

An actual FBO Trinity would annihilate a 2020.

cgouzoulis

SNARFSNARF
Established Member
he said the power the car makes. It makes what a pulley/tune/intake car makes. That is very far from full Bolton imho.
Not to mention I think that same car ran 12’s in one of Stangmode’s videos.
I'm sorry, but there's multiple examples online (svtperformance, American muscle) that have intake, tune, pully,exhaust, headers and monoblade that are putting down 711-725 on a dynojet. I guess I'm not explaining myself correctly and am guilty of liking the 20 alot.... my own 13 had those mods with lund tune... put down 685 on dyno dynamics which read lower and I'm assuming this guys numbers were run off the same.

cgouzoulis

SNARFSNARF
Established Member
Exactly. That was just a basic pulley car with a pretty decent driver.

2020 car guys love to click bait, down play their advantages and play up their opponents.

An actual FBO Trinity would annihilate a 2020.
I guess I should have said standard boltons, I stand corrected on that. I certainly still don't believe you don't despise the 20s... even if you say its a nice car though 100 times.lol

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm sure there's minor differences in our views of full bolt on. I'll digress that there's a great chance of no lower pulley.
On an honest question note: can you tell me why you dislike the 20s?

I really don’t. They are fantastic cars. Would love to own one; however, they are not the absolute end all be all.

I poke fun at them as a way to get back at their fan base always talking smack about other phenomenal cars. Such as the Demon, Redeye, Hellcats, ZL1 1LE, ZL1, Z06, etc.

2020 500 fanboi base talks mad shit about other cars, I talk a bit of shit too... lol

at the end of the day, it is all in good fun. Everyone that knows me on a personal level, knows I love all cars, even something as odd as a well thought out Talon or Corrado.

When I used to race I met up with tons of people from this site and countless others, never had an issue.

cgouzoulis

SNARFSNARF
Established Member
I really don’t. They are fantastic cars. Would love to own one; however, they are not the absolute end all be all.

I poke fun at them as a way to get back at their fan base always talking smack about other phenomenal cars. Such as the Demon, Redeye, Hellcats, ZL1 1LE, ZL1, Z06, etc.

2020 500 fanboi base talks mad shit about other cars, I talk a bit of shit too... lol

at the end of the day, it is all in good fun. Everyone that knows me on a personal level, knows I love all cars, even something as odd as a well thought out Talon or Corrado.

When I used to race I met up with tons of people from this site and countless others, never had an issue.
I can respect that. Very cool of you to explain.

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
You can see his crank? K member? Exhaust? Yea I must i reckon

Sucks to be wrong lil buddy, I get it.

But you’re about 0/10 in this thread.

75-F97-C2-D-1476-4-FE2-8-DC9-C8-DD38-EC8581.gif

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

PM-Performance

Established Member
I'm sorry, but there's multiple examples online (svtperformance, American muscle) that have intake, tune, pully,exhaust, headers and monoblade that are putting down 711-725 on a dynojet. I guess I'm not explaining myself correctly and am guilty of liking the 20 alot.... my own 13 had those mods with lund tune... put down 685 on dyno dynamics which read lower and I'm assuming this guys numbers were run off the same.

Don't be fooled with load bearing dynos reading lower. They read correct. There is the difference.
And they do not always read lower. I have seen cars pick up 100+whp from adding load to the rollers.

cgouzoulis

SNARFSNARF
Established Member
Sucks to be wrong lil buddy, I get it.

But you’re about 0/10 in this thread.

View attachment 1636435

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
You're a clown, I admitted to what I was wrong about, yet you keep on going. Zyborg explained himself on why he says what he says. I fully explained what I was thinking when I made the comment.
I will say this about you, I found over the years your various write ups on the forums were overall pretty good and thought out to the point where your instructions were better than the manufacturer. Just don't understand why you're beating a dead horse as they say

Last edited:

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
You're a clown, I admitted to what I was wrong about, yet you keep on going. Zyborg explained himself on why he says what he says. I fully explained what I was thinking when I made the comment.
I will say this about you, I found over the years your various write ups on the forums were overall pretty good and thought out to the point where your instructions were better than the manufacturer. Just don't understand why you're beating a dead horse as they say

Thanks.. Guess i shouldnt have quit the circus to take up cars?

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member

we should have an svtp track meetup/event

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
we should have an svtp track meetup/event

I haven’t been to a car meet in a long minute. Ever since my dude was born. I’ll get back into the car scene later. Little dude allows me no real free time. I’m located in TX though.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
I haven’t been to a car meet in a long minute. Ever since my dude was born. I’ll get back into the car scene later. Little dude allows me no real free time. I’m located in TX though.

the last car event I was at that wasn't just a track held event was mustang week like 10 years ago

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
the last car event I was at that wasn't just a track held event was mustang week like 10 years ago

damn... you are worst than me. Lol

I’ll get back in it eventually, just have to keep focused on the little monster for now

Users who are viewing this thread