"stanced" cars video

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
few of those werent bad.

most were suck.

if thats what theyre calling the new fad of ultra wide wheels with ultra narrow tires stretched and scrapingly low with way ****ed up camber, then "Stancing" is unanimously the new gay.

mkb116

Established Member
uhhhh I still dont know wtf IT is..? They are all slammed?

Seems like a couple of guys trying to start a car club to me.

RcodeStang

Established Member
Yes they call a car with excessive lowering, tire stretching, and -10* of camber "properly stanced". This video got posted up on the local forum and everyone is creaming their pants over it.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Yes they call a car with excessive lowering, tire stretching, and -10* of camber "properly stanced". This video got posted up on the local forum and everyone is creaming their pants over it.

just goes to show a bunch of queers with bad taste (save for yourself) live in jersey.

Seraphus

I R ANDROID LEG!
Established Member
haha i've seen this around here in the outer L.A area. THere's a guy with a G35 coupe like this on my street and i had a convo with him about it. I basically said; "So you ****ed up your speed and handling, and you're wearing out your tires faster all cause you think it looks cool?" There was no real response on his part especially cause any car in my stable would've killed his . . .

This is prolly the stupidest trend i've seen, and i've seen a lot of stupid here in Cali.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Don't like it. No desire to discuss it. Back to the stuff of real interest.

Users who are viewing this thread