stainless works headers new in box

Rct851

Established Member
Come on dude I'm on this forum enough to know you don't even drive that good lookin car you have lol. Hang on to them for a few weeks till ou don't like them anymore then let me buy them from you!

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Got the headers today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1382054702_zpsd292419c.jpg

1382054704_zps7f626b5e.jpg

Everything made it but 2 header bolts. FedEx destroyed the box! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Thanks Chris for a smokin deal and tolerating my obnoxious questions! ANYBODY thinking of buying from this guy...........DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon: :rockon: :beer:

Rct851

Established Member
Cause they are brand new! This was a goo lesson to myself to pull the F'n trigger!!! O well more will come. Klassic you better drive that thing!

Ultrakla$$ic

WhoFlungPoo
Established Member
Damn those look brand new, great buy!

Cause they are brand new! This was a goo lesson to myself to pull the F'n trigger!!! O well more will come. Klassic you better drive that thing!

Lucky bastard

Thanks guys. Not too often I score and believe me, Chris was a gentleman and a scholar answering my questions because I thought it was too good to be true so I quizzed the bejezus out of him and he took it like a champ!!!!!!!

I don't know if he wants this to be known but Chris(the seller) has his own wheel business so if he deals this well on little trivial things, I can imagine his business ethics with high dollar wheels is even more stellar. EXTREMELY nice guy to deal with and I hope his wheel business prospers more than he can imagine.

Thanks again Chris!:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread