SonicTerminator

Whistle Box Equipped 4.6
Established Member
going turbo sale...

afco dual pass heat exchanger SVT logo stencil 6k miles..250 shipped

factory 2003 intercooler..300 shipped

factory 2003 lower intake ported to fit 5.4 heads on 4.6...250 shipped

new bosch h/e pump few hundred miles...75 shipped

JLT high boost cai painted texture black to match whipple not the pretiest but it does the job, could use stripped and re done..150 shipped

new alternator from local parts store less than 100 miles, no pulley..200 shipped

**please add the 3% paypal fees too thanks

also getting rid of misc eaton swap stuff alt brackets and pulley bridge pm with needs, looking for some turbo swap stuff so im down for trades too. thanks for looking.-jim
text for pics 330-502-6900 between 8:00am and 10:00pm east coast time thanks

Last edited:

SonicTerminator

Whistle Box Equipped 4.6
Established Member
sorry if im slow responding boys, this post got me nailed with pms and texts!! lol im not complaining people are buying and not tire kicking!! just a reminder as i been telling everyone, parts are still on car, so bare with me if it takes a while to get things shipped, especially with the upcoming holidays. thanks SVTP-jim

wanna_b_03

Established Member
sorry if im slow responding boys, this post got me nailed with pms and texts!! lol im not complaining people are buying and not tire kicking!! just a reminder as i been telling everyone, parts are still on car, so bare with me if it takes a while to get things shipped, especially with the upcoming holidays. thanks SVTP-jim

nice doing business with you! And thank you for playing Santa for me!
headers, idlers, cams, and x should make my car feel new again

Users who are viewing this thread