Stainless Power Headers

TurboX2

Established Member
i have had my SP headers on for over 6 months and drive everyday.still no problems ,no discoloring,no leaks,just a nice rummble when i hit the key.

Do you have the cats? If so what else for pipes and mufflers and any sound clips?

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
all the heads flow about the same for these cars.....

they are a great option for the $$, and we have some in stock!!!

oldbones

The blue bowtie
Established Member
Any numbers on these headers? I have pypes knock off's and I can't easily get tuning support for my combo. Looking to possibly switch brands.

5.0 Ford Power

*derp*
Established Member
I have these headers running with a Magnaflow street axle back and cut resonators. Along with a Airaid CAI it put down 417/397. Base was 367/363 with a NXT step axle back only. I had some fitment issues with the passenger side header hitting the body but nothing a pry bar didn't fix. I will upload a takeoff vid soon.

nosscort

Established Member
There is enough crap from China out there. I buy american where I can. The stainless works are beautiful and have a warranty as opposed to the slave labor headers. Anyone wondering what it matters should watch the documentary "Death by China" and you won't want to buy from there either.

Not sure if you know but the thread is about stainless power headers and those my friend are made in China

Poseidon956

Established Member
Anyone having trouble with these stainless power headers as far as fitment?? I recently installed mine and they are hitting the steering shaft...

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
you may need to adjust the k member, although very rare on the stainless power, usually only on the pipes

Wile E. Coyote

Established Member
Anyone running these on a Boss and retaining side pipes? I'm supercharged and headers are my next option but I'm looking to keep my sides. Beefcake any options here?

Users who are viewing this thread