Stage II Srt-4 calls me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnxs

Established Member
Natec said:
Maybe you dont read well... i said several times an ls1 would win.. but it wouldnt put bus lengths on the srt4, quit trying to tell me i dont care what everyone thinks ive got two friends that literally race everyday just for shits and giggles both are stock yes the ls1 wins but that srt4 is no slouch so quit trying to justify it to me... i could careless what you and everyone else believe i see it all the time ALRIGHT?

I thought you said you were done with this thread. :shrug:

Nobody's saying the SRT-4 is a dog, just that it's not close as fast as an LS1.

Buslengths - no
Carlengths - yes.

04srt4

Banned
Natec said:
its the internet i dont have to talk as if im some genious to impress a bunch of low life acne infested nerds like your self who only see ass when looking through a hustler or play boy... im a sophmore at Texas Tech university, my major is Business law, i also right now do Day trading on currency... now tell me im a dumbass, i may not type and act as smart as i am but im no punk ****en fat **** who dreams of being what i am now!

*I'm

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
04srt4 said:
your excuses are keeping me in here.....
i cannot come out until you stop making them.

What excuses.

An example of an excuse, "My car is slow because it is humid out".

That is an excuse. WHERE AM I MAKING EXCUSES!?!?!

bikeluver43

I'm faster than you.
Established Member
I'm 23. Own a F150 and a Stang. Will be selling both for a new car this May. Your excuses I was talking about was the fact that you couldn't let go of the fact that average people would see a stang and a neon race, and that the neon won. You kept saying people would think you were toying, which I said was just an excuse for the fact the stang lost.

Natec

Established Member
gnxs said:
I thought you said you were done with this thread. :shrug:

Nobody's saying the SRT-4 is a dog, just that it's not close as fast as an LS1.

Buslengths - no
Carlengths - yes.

i changed my mind.

04srt4

Banned
wals9331 said:
My dad can beat up your dad.

you wish :rollseyes
my dad is 6'5 315 of pure muscle

he can pick up the backs of cars and trucks whenever he wants
he is a powerlifter and he would kill your dad

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
bikeluver43 said:
I'm 23. Own a F150 and a Stang. Will be selling both for a new car this May. Your excuses I was talking about was the fact that you couldn't let go of the fact that average people would see a stang and a neon race, and that the neon won. You kept saying people would think you were toying, which I said was just an excuse for the fact the stang lost.

Oh yeah...and that i then gave a few examples of races that i have been in where the other driver was just "Toying" with me. You guys then proceeded to ignore me or reply with worthless posts. Awesome....rock on :rockon:

bikeluver43

I'm faster than you.
Established Member
Natec said:
its the internet i dont have to talk as if im some genious to impress a bunch of low life acne infested nerds like your self who only see ass when looking through a hustler or play boy... im a sophmore at Texas Tech university, my major is Business law, i also right now do Day trading on currency... now tell me im a dumbass, i may not type and act as smart as i am but im no punk ****en fat **** who dreams of being what i am now!

Your a dumbass, seriously. Just because you know booksmarts about business law has transended to you knowing nothing about performance automobiles. Hicks with 2 teeth can be smarter than a Harvard brain surgen when it comes to cars. Post what you think at SRTforums, a place where people actually own SRT4's, and tell them you think an SRT4 will beat an LS1.

Natec

Established Member
he maybe a big sum bitch but he cant outrun a bullet :) j\p man

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
04srt4 said:
you wish :rollseyes
my dad is 6'5 315 of pure muscle

he can pick up the backs of cars and trucks whenever he wants
he is a powerlifter and he would kill your dad

Then i guess ill just hit your dad with my lincoln :coolman:

bikeluver43

I'm faster than you.
Established Member
wals9331 said:
Oh yeah...and that i then gave a few examples of races that i have been in where the other driver was just "Toying" with me. You guys then proceeded to ignore me or reply with worthless posts. Awesome....rock on :rockon:

Sorry for ignoring that. Your friends are ricers.

Natec

Established Member
bikeluver43 said:
Your a dumbass, seriously. Just because you know booksmarts about business law has transended to you knowing nothing about performance automobiles. Hicks with 2 teeth can be smarter than a Harvard brain surgen when it comes to cars. Post what you think at SRTforums, a place where people actually own SRT4's, and tell them you think an SRT4 will beat an LS1.

DUDE YOUR A ****ING MORON I SAID AN LS1 WOULD WIN!!! AN LS1 WOULD WIN!! AN LS1 WOULD WIN AN LS1 WOULD WIN AN LS1 WOULD WIN AN LS1 WOULD WIN AN LS1 WOULD WIN AN LS1 WOULD WIN AN LS1 WOULD WIN AN LS1 WOULD WIN AN LS1 WOULD WIN AN LS1 WOULD WIN AN LS1 WOULD WIN...

Lets rip apart an engine block since im such a dumbass.. ill school you in all areas, since you think im that illiterate. oh and once again I KNOW an srt4 would lose to an ls1!

bikeluver43

I'm faster than you.
Established Member
Natec- what kind of currency do you day trade on-sophmore (I would've called you junior but your not up to that level yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread