St Louis Baseball Tips

BittenInBama

Established Member
Thinking of grabbing some tickets and treating my dad to a trip to see his beloved Yankees this weekend in St Louis.
Any tips on parking, ballpark highlights, area away from park, etc?
Would just be a quick Sat afternoon in and away trip. Maybe dinner afterwards depending on how he feels.
Thanks for the help!

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Thinking of grabbing some tickets and treating my dad to a trip to see his beloved Yankees this weekend in St Louis.
Any tips on parking, ballpark highlights, area away from park, etc?
Would just be a quick Sat afternoon in and away trip. Maybe dinner afterwards depending on how he feels.
Thanks for the help!
Get the hell out of downtown for dinner. Lol

2003RedfireVert

Male and Female He created them.
Established Member
I typically park as close to the stadium as possible. Ballpark village is a lot of fun! Most of the food inside the stadium is great. Just avoid parking in sketchy lots. There is a large lot under the bridges of 64 that I like, there is a garage I like that is right across from ballpark village to the east, that isn’t bad. Again, be willing to pay for parking so your close and can get the hell out of there when the game ends.

Plenty of tranny fluid to drink there too…AB Mecca!

96dreamer

Established Member
It is like any City, there are areas to avoid but I wouldn't put a blanket do not enter over everything. The large parking lot under 64 across from gate 2 is the easiest to park and get to but leaving right after the game there will be some delays, staying for dinner will let some of the crowd leave. If staying after for dinner ball park village has some great restaurants. If your a fan of bbq salt and smoke should hit the spot.

When I go down I usually park and 4 hands brewing for a pre game beer. They give out a beer voucher if you pay to park at their lot and usually have a free golf cart shuttle to the game. It's maybe a half mile walk to the stadium if you miss the shuttle.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
There was a good Cajun place right by the stadiums few years back.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

BittenInBama

Established Member
Hahaha sounds a lot like Memphis. I never go close w/out proper backup. Figured (hoped?) security would catch firearms. Wishful thinking, I know.

Users who are viewing this thread