~: SSR GT3's & Hoosier DR (PICS) :~

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
Ya I was in town picking up some hard drives and seeing the family. I went out to the 2920/Conns meet and there was probably 10 people there. Ill be back in town Spring break as well, and I want to see your car.
Just PM me when you're back in town man:beer:. BTW, i also saw a red Cobra on black FR 500's at Deeerbrook...have you seen that car before?
Looks great! :beer: I am actually running 315/30/18 MT E/T's on the same rims!! Wow, we have about the same setup, right down to the Whipple!! According to your sig I am making significantly more power than you tho. ;-)

I was actually thingking about gettting the MT's for mine but maybe i can get it next time. You car looks great BTW.

Last edited:

S7OCK_03

WHIPPLED
Established Member
Just PM me when you're back in town man:beer:. BTW, i also saw a red Cobra on black FR 500's at Deeerbrook...have you seen that car before?

I was actually thingking about gettting the MT's for mine but maybe i can get it next time. You car looks great BTW.

I have not seen it but my parents told me a while back about seeing a red "cobra like mine" cruisin down 1960. You wouldn't be interested in buying a canton intercooler reservoir would you? i have an extra one ill sell to you real cheap. :)

03 svtvenom

Repent!!!
Established Member
Do they look like they would be wide enough to fit an 11' wheel? I am torn between those and the MT's. But I dont think the MT 315/30 look wide enough either.

Users who are viewing this thread