SSR Gt3 wheels

Trainman

Established Member
Someone please post some pics of SSR gt3 wheels on their Cobra. I'm in the market for some new wheels for my black 03. I really like the black or black chrome Fr500 but I'm thinking I like the GT3 better.

Z-COBRA

Bling & Zing
Established Member
Here you go,Satin SSR's
MVC-665S.jpg

PLATIADO

Established Member
Someone please post some pics of SSR gt3 wheels on their Cobra. I'm in the market for some new wheels for my black 03. I really like the black or black chrome Fr500 but I'm thinking I like the GT3 better.
I hope you're shopping for some used ones, Because you can't get new ones no more.

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Depends on the color, we can still get the darker gray ones I believe. I would have to double check the inventory.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
I believe you can get the 18X9's only. The 10.5 rears have been gone for AWHILE IIRC.

Have some on my Cobra, we'll post pics later on.

Modded04

Established Member
How about ssr D5R's? I have seen them on someones car on here I am not sure who, they kind of look like saleens. I even like them in the 19".

Dan

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
I hope you're shopping for some used ones, Because you can't get new ones no more.
+1 Don't hit a curb though! :eek:

I have always loved the lighter color SSR's like FlaSeaDude has! They are one of the best looking wheels out there!

Trainman

Established Member
I love those wheels! Since they stop making them I going to go with a similar wheel called a Ruff racing wheel 278, they look pretty damn close to the SSR. They have them in Black, Chrome and HyperBlack. Can't decide on which yet, I'm leaning more towards the Black.

forcefedcobra

Established Member
Good luck to ya bro. I enjoy running engines alot more! BNSF's power rocks we get it all the time.

Thanks! I'm good friends with our ex road foreman so I get some simulator time now and then.

I was going to say we get you guys power now and then too but it SUCKS! I always hate getting my call and hearing that we have a csxt or ns in the lead. I did have a brand new kcs whisper cab about a month ago and it was pretty nice.

Users who are viewing this thread